• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Game of Thrones!

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That Moon gate scene was priceless...

My only disappointment with that scene is that I knew how it would play out. I predicted it all as soon as Auntie Dearest called Little Red Sansa Hood to see her. And I think I might have even finished Baelish's sentence out loud before he did.

But it was still worth seeing. :smile:

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My only disappointment with that scene is that I knew how it would play out. I predicted it all as soon as Auntie Dearest called Little Red Sansa Hood to see her. And I think I might have even finished Baelish's sentence out loud before he did.

But it was still worth seeing. :smile:

Yeah, I (foolishly) was still holding out hope that Sansa would fight back. I mean she did just slap the shit out of the little freak, AND, I believe the second season, she clearly had the intention to push Joeffry over the edge (and might have, if not for The Hound) when he showed her her father's head. So you see, why I keep holding out hope, but I think this episode just killed it. I'm okay with it, I'll carry on *sniff*

But after she failed to accommodate me, I'm in the same boat as you concerning what was going to happen.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Footnotes_of_Ice_and_Fire-906d5267c35f5d5d0e665ef85309d1bb

Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson

6 feet 9 inches tall and weighs 403
#1 Iceland's Strongest Man competition and came in 6th in the 2011 World's Strongest Man.
He can bench press 507 lbs. That's the size of a full-grown grizzly bear.
To keep that mountainous physique, he eats over 10,000 calories a day.

f3RIGwZ.jpg

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That's just... freaky. To see him and Cersei and the director all chummy, like that.
Right before he hacks up more peasants.

403 pounds??!
And it's not fat. Not the bulk of it.

á´…eparted

passages
Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson

#1 Iceland's Strongest Man competition and came in 6th in the 2011 World's Strongest Man.

f3RIGwZ.jpg

His face is meh, but out side of that... oh my I want him :D. Sorry, I have a bit of a thing for giant brutish men like that. You may now carry on with your regular conversation :D.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
To me he looks like the guy from MadTV who played Kenny Rogers sometimes. Just, like, huger and beefier. But I instinctively want to laugh when I look at him.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think we women should be irked -- two hot guys (Mountain + Viper) ... and only one of them will walk away from the next episode. It's entirely unfair, with all the female bods flashing about on this series.

To me he looks like the guy from MadTV who played Kenny Rogers sometimes. Just, like, huger and beefier. But I instinctively want to laugh when I look at him.

You talking about Will Sasso?

the_three_stooges_23811.jpg

.. I actually always thought Will was kinda cute. :blush:

Funniest things I saw him do: Imitate Meatloaf, and play the brother in the electric cart on the X-File episode "Je Souhaite".

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Yes! That guy! And totally, he is cute. Super funny, too. A very attractive quality.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
More about Hafþór:

How strong is this guy, exactly? Well, Bjornsson can bench press 500 pounds, squat 770 pounds and deadlift 925 pounds. That’s a lot.

He came in second in this year’s World’s Strongest Man competition, losing narrowly to four-time champion Zydrunas Savickas. These guys all have cool names.

Qre:us

So, like I am wont to do with a lot of TV shows, I just tuned in to Game of Thrones for the last few weeks. In the middle of the story. I can't for the life of me, keep to a scheduled time to "tune in". Anyway....

Sorry to just jump in to this thread of serious GoT-ers....

I don't really get how everyone ties in with everyone, but, I'm finding it entertaining so far. And, if this curiosity continues, I'll invest the time to watch from the beginning.

I like the vertically-challenged dude, Tyrion.

I hope he's ready to face Goliath. Wits, tits, and all.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So, like I am wont to do with a lot of TV shows, I just tuned in to Game of Thrones for the last few weeks. In the middle of the story. I can't for the life of me, keep to a scheduled time to "tune in". Anyway....

Sorry to just jump in to this thread of serious GoT-ers....

I don't really get how everyone ties in with everyone, but, I'm finding it entertaining so far. And, if this curiosity continues, I'll invest the time to watch from the beginning.

I like the vertically-challenged dude, Tyrion.

I hope he's ready to face Goliath. Wits, tits, and all.

Essentially it's following everyone who is on or aims for the iron throne and some characters related to the iron throne. The iron throne is pretty much the tie in.

G

Ginkgo

I knew Aunt Lysa was going to "fly". I'm just surprised it was Littlefinger who gave her the nudge.

Oh Littlefinger... Never change. :wubbie:

Qre:us

Essentially it's following everyone who is on or aims for the iron throne and some characters related to the iron throne. The iron throne is pretty much the tie in.

Ah, the pointy, ugly, torture-device-resembling thing that appears in the opening credit. Talk about aspirations, and inspirations. :mellow:

(I figured it out by the title of the series)

cd3c8848a2e4d8d6ee05f461ec62138d.gif

I can't even...

Poor Nico. I broke him.

Left bereft of words, and having to resort to an....

....emoticon.

"Begin at the beginning, and go on until you come to the end: then stop!" said the King.

Where's the fun in that?

R

Riva

Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson

f3RIGwZ.jpg

He looks really impressive. Usually powerlifters look obese and DON'T look strong. He however look really fit and masculine.

Anyway am I the only one who had naughty thoughts seeing him having his arm around that beautiful actress?

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Anyway am I the only one who had naughty thoughts seeing him having his arm around that beautiful actress?
I think he looks too innocent. And his hand looks as if innocently hovering above, like he's hesitating to grab her. (Maybe he's just afraid of accidentally crushing her shoulder, lol.)

Lena Headey is extraordinarly beautiful though, I must agree.

lecky

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Was it just me or did Sansa kind of enjoy that creepy kiss? I can't believe Littlefinger is my favorite gal's first kiss...gross.