• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Game of Thrones!

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
In a trial by combat, what happens when the fight ends in a draw?

The gods aren't sure what happened and/or don't exist?

I don't know if there ever is a draw.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Seems like they've replaced The Mountain with another actor and I must say:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Are extraterrestrials real? We're about to find out.

... I admired the irony of Lysa explaining in glorious gory-ous detail what happens when you hit the bottom. At least we knew she knew what hit her. Maybe Brienne and Podrick will get a few good beats out of it when they ride up.

The only way Cersei could be more of a cunt would be to name a sword, she's got the rest covered.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think Arya has all the rights to become a killer. So many horrible things have been done to her and her family, if there is justice she has it in her own hands.
I viewed Daenerys as just, but now she's blinded by her pride in her abilities to see good and bad, her abilities however are not infallible.
Tyrion is back to being badass, which is great!
And poor Sansa, everyone is just abusing her. Poor girl :(

Nara

MBTI Type
WILD
Once upon a time, in Sunnydale...

tumblr_luxo28FaY71qkbybho1_500.jpg

(Oberyn in the first episode of season 4)

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think Arya has all the rights to become a killer. So many horrible things have been done to her and her family, if there is justice she has it in her own hands.

And poor Sansa, everyone is just abusing her. Poor girl :(

Oh I agree, Arya is on a righteous path of reckoning. I don't think she's immoral, far from it.

*sigh* Sansa. After all that's happened to her, I'd really like to see her fight back just ONCE, and slapping an 10 year old psychotic shit stain isn't good enough (though I was proud).

Like I kinda thought she might try to push Lysa through the moondoor in that scene. But no, even when it's kill or be killed, she just goes limp. I'm disappointed, but not surprised.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*sigh* Sansa. After all that's happened to her, I'd really like to see her fight back just ONCE, and slapping an 10 year old psychotic shit stain isn't good enough (though I was proud).

Like I kinda thought she might try to push Lysa through the moondoor in that scene. But no, even when it's kill or be killed, she just goes limp. I'm disappointed, but not surprised.

Yes, the slap was great finally for once she stoop up for herself. Sansa is just that classical type that will suffer and take all of her pain without saying a word. It's sad to see that and I am actually kinda scared what Bealish is gonna do to her. Maybe he's gonna do the right thing and play a little father role, but probably not.

Nara

MBTI Type
WILD
Oh I agree, Arya is on a righteous path of reckoning. I don't think she's immoral, far from it.

Hahaha, agreed.
This character is definitely useless.

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
My friend just brought this to my attention and I thought people in this thread might appreciate it

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My friend just brought this to my attention and I thought people in this thread might appreciate it

Thank you for ruining my life.
I will never be able to watch GoT the same way again.

it's how she survived Joff

Yes, for being "useless" she's made it to mid-game of this crazy "medieval times" Survivor.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes, for being "useless" she's made it to mid-game of this crazy "medieval times" Survivor.

I don't think she employed the "frightened squirrel" method to survive, it's just who she is.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am actually kinda scared what Bealish is gonna do to her. Maybe he's gonna do the right thing and play a little father role, but probably not.

Yeah, I'm curious too. Creeper, yes, but evil depraved, large Joeffry? Just because he ran a brothel, I don't think that makes him a creeper per se, he never seemed to be sadistic. But with Sansa, he has a twisted mindset and I don't know what kind of psychosis that may or may not bring out of him.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't think she employed the "frightened squirrel" method to survive, it's just who she is.

Totally agree. She's one of the few characters that so far is who she appears to be... although that might change a bit. To survive. I don't know, though.

Man, Arya woulda drop-kicked Aunt Lysa out the Moon door without a moment's hesitation... then crossed her name off her list.

Yeah, I'm curious too. Creeper, yes, but evil depraved, large Joeffry? Just because he ran a brothel, I don't think that makes him a creeper per se, he never seemed to be sadistic. But with Sansa, he has a twisted mindset and I don't know what kind of psychosis that may or may not bring out of him.

I don't know the entire backstory since I haven't read the books, really, but he and Catelyn were very close and he was totally smitten with her... we know he loved her And she might have loved him too (that's the part I'm not sure about), but she did her duty and supported Brandon (?) in the challenge between he and Petyr because she was betrothed to the eldest in the Stark family to form an alliance.

(This sheds light on her later advice to Robb about honoring his own promises regarding marriage.)

But she asked Brandon to spare Petyr, to not kill him, tried to keep him from dying. Petyr was not really a warrior and stood no chance. So Petyr was just badly badly wounded in the duel, not killed.

Then Brandon died in the war, and she married Eddard (Brandon's brother) next. Must have been even more awful, since the guy that crushed him wasn't even the guy she married; he never really had a chance.

So we see Baelish, realizing he had no real physical way to compete, choosing another way... and he's become exceedingly efficient at it. Look at what he's accomplished now, without having physical power or royal blood.

But yeah, Catelyn makes him pretty crazy it seems. Considering all the things he has done, Sansa's really just symbolic of Catelyn and his finally getting what little he can get, that he felt he should have had years ago. He has committed his entire adulthood to this pursuit. If he's gone a little crazy due to his obsession and scars, I wouldn't be surprised.

I mean, look at what he's done at a minimum:

He's done some other stuff too, but it's obvious he really doesn't respect Sansa as a person in her own right.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

I guess I'm not really surprised that she's alive, from a storytelling point of view. You don't really expect her to die, because it wouldn't mean much. She's not a player, she's a piece, a valuable one. Once she starts making her own moves, that's when she'll actually be in danger.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Man, Arya woulda drop-kicked Aunt Lysa out the Moon door without a moment's hesitation... then crossed her name off her list.

Yeah, ha. Arya is like the honey badger.

I say this tongue in cheek, but it's just such a waste that Sansa is so tall! Did you notice she has like, a foot on Baelish (yeah I know, it's just the actor).

I mean, look at what he's done at a minimum:

He's done some other stuff too, but it's obvious he really doesn't respect Sansa as a person in her own right.

Baelish is a master player of the game, perhaps the only one in the same league as Varys. And we may see, that Varys exceeds him because, by his own admittance, he has no desires of the flesh to distract and weaken him (apparently even before he was, uh, neutered).