• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Game of Thrones!

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This might be TMI, but I was having sex with my bf during the end of last night's episode and he turned around to look at the TV, said "oh shit," and stopped in the middle of it to watch it.

So that was his reaction lol!

R

Riva

There goes a few of my favourite characters. A shock affect the story could have avoided.

Wonder how it turns out without them since there seems to be no challenge left.

Sigh!

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
There goes a few of my favourite characters.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Small things I enjoyed in last night's episode:

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Not sure why I enjoyed that ending. I knew he had it coming, just another Chekov's gun, Guinevere.

Beorn

Permabanned
More reactions from the web

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
This might be TMI, but I was having sex with my bf during the end of last night's episode and he turned around to look at the TV, said "oh shit," and stopped in the middle of it to watch it.

So that was his reaction lol!

:rofl1:

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Small things I enjoyed in last night's episode:

Spoilers for last night's episode only.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Srsly, Nevil or whatever his name is should have been the chosen one. Harry should have been the decoy.

Back to GoT--Rickon and Bran splitting had a decent transition. I didn't know when they were going to introduce that element into it. I also think that Ygritte had a more feminine reaction this time than in the book--I remember her clearly
Not cool imo. It sort of made her look like she was all talk.

I still think they could have introduced Moon Boy into the scenes somehow. Srsly, he was a biiit important to me.

S

Society

BOOK SPOILERS HERE, BEWARE
i have never hated opening a spoiler as much as just now...

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I wonder how many people who claim to be "done with show" are going to be back this week?

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I accidentally spoilered my daughter, since she's only read the first few books. She was not amused. I haven't been keeping up with the show since we don't have HBO and I haven't been motivated enough to watch it on other sources (like my daughter has), so I didn't know she didn't know. :doh:

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I must be the only person in the world who doesn't like the books and the series. I tried. I really tried...

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
It'll be interesting to see where they wrap the season up this week.

I think we're going to be seeing some more Dany, and maybe some of Pike (the Iron Islands).

Regarding the season finale:

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Regarding the season finale: