• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Game of Thrones!

I don't care for Sam's moment of heroism. I want to see Coldhands!

He's more associated with Bran's story anyway. We probably won't get him until next season if at all. I bet they want to keep his identity a secret as long as possible.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
He's more associated with Bran's story anyway. We probably won't get him until next season if at all. I bet they want to keep his identity a secret as long as possible.

R

Riva

Olenna tyrell's mbti and ennea type? if she is a 8 she is definitely a 8w7 I think. Her tritype 8-7-3 maybe? I initially thought 7w8 but as elfboy said above she seem to have a paternal instinct shown by 8s. (Either that or she's a 7w8.) And the mbti type entj, though i'm tempted to type her as an etp.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm not so good with enneagram system, but I think she could definitely be some kind of ENT. She likes to call out the bullshit. She's also very good at plotting. Probably ENTJ.

Oberyn Martell, who should be introduced next season, strikes me as more of an ENTP. Can't wait, he's my favorite non-POV character.

Nicodemus

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Nicodemus

r.a

meat popsicle
MBTI Type
STFU

S

Society

Actually, he's a fucking asshole. I don't know if you've read the books or not, so I'll just give some examples why he is in spoiler tags:

god damn it, i clicked the bloody spoiler.

Nicodemus

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I can't wait to see Robb finally take the Lannisters down a peg tonight.

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm so excited to see my roommates' reactions when we watch it tonight (assuming they don't get spoiled today). I assume this is the episode I've been waiting for all series. :happy2: