• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Game of Thrones!

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
He's definitely coming back.

I suppose it's possible, but I think if Melisandre thinks she has has any control over what side he fights for, she's got another thing coming. There's certainly no guarantee that his loyalties will be to the Night's Watch, and they sure as hell will not be to Melisandre.

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Everyone knows! :D The theory does make sense.

I think Jon Snow is probably dead. He's had enough of Melisandre's shenanigans. He wouldn't come back even if he could.

He's had enough of looking after other people, and feels like he should just protect himself and stay dead instead of defending people who are too lazy to bother figuring things out for themselves.

Mellisandre has nothing left but she did return to the night's watch. I think it is possible she will need Jon snow for the same reasons she did for Gendry baratheon in season 3. Characters coming back to life in possible in game of thrones and the red woman did find out about this from Throros and the people who also worship the lord of light, in a different way. I'm not entirely sure if he is returning, but I have my theories about mellisandre. I have no idea what Jon snow's purpose would be if he did come back either.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Mellisandre has nothing left but she did return to the night's watch. I think it is possible she will need Jon snow for the same reasons she did for Gendry baratheon in season 3. Characters coming back to life in possible in game of thrones and the red woman did find out about this from Throros and the people who also worship the lord of light, in a different way. I'm not entirely sure if he is returning, but I have my theories about mellisandre. I have no idea what Jon snow's purpose would be if he did come back either.

Oh right, Melisandre needs people with special blood to perform her magic.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
He already admitted in a foreign interview that he's contracted with them into his 30's and I think he's only 28 or almost 29 at the moment...

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Jon will come back. He will a dragon rider. Old blood mixed with magic blood....good mix

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If GRRM was a real jerk of a writer as he pretends to be, he'd bring in some nation from outer space in the last book, kill everyone, and they take over the world.

I mean, sometimes things just don't work out as you plan.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
If GRRM was a real jerk of a writer as he pretends to be, he'd bring in some nation from outer space in the last book, kill everyone, and they take over the world.

I mean, sometimes things just don't work out as you plan.

Always in motion, the future is.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
AHHHH! I hated the fact that he died. Him and Eddard Stark just die such unjust and humiliating deaths. :(

Still watch the show though. APRIL.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Bumping this.

Season 6 opener is 24 hours from now.

For fun:

Game-of-Thrones-Simpsons.jpg

Juego_de_Tronos_Simpsons_2.jpg

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Read the last books so I know what happens next ;)

:bookish:

Still, I look forward to the next season although I am if this season will be better or even weaker than S5. Perhaps Martin introduced the new character because Fans figured out who Jon's mother was and therefore killed him off. If he is in the next season though, it going to be a surprise.

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
I predict Jon Snow is going to be revived by those ice dudes and join them ending up being a bad guy. That will be a major plot twist, Jon Snow the hero of the books so far turning into a villain.

However, if the red witch woman wakes him up he will probably continue to be the good dude since she is dealing with fire, the exact opposite of the ice dudes.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
SEASON SIX BEGINS

Hot damn, they hit the ground running tonight and might have touched on each plotline. And there was no "easing" into things -- a lot of crazy stuff went down, and fast.

I'm not sure, but they might be past-book in some of these plotlines, and if so, it showed. The plots just spun forward easily, which might be the case when you don't have to worry about somehow making a prewritten text work, and you're essentially just writing a fresh story. there were some really decent "character" moments tonight, and even Cersei still felt sympathetic because she seems to be admitting reality nowadays rather than living in denial; I want to hate her, and have hated her... but I can't hate her right now.

But my favorite moment, or one of the big ones:

Still, I look forward to the next season although I am if this season will be better or even weaker than S5. Perhaps Martin introduced the new character because Fans figured out who Jon's mother was and therefore killed him off. If he is in the next season though, it going to be a surprise.

Season 5 was pretty flat aside from Hardhome, which was just pretty amazing, and then some parts of the finale.

Season 6 seems to be off to a decent start already, along with another curious tidbit about The Red Woman. Heh. And the Sands are actually living up to their reputation touted for Season 5 but that never paid off until the very tail end of that season.

Leading me to another question: "Where in the World is Little Rickon Stark?"

I really don't know how the series will end, but I think Sansa gained a few points in the official betting pools last night.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So as far as the Red Woman goes:

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hot damn, they hit the ground running tonight and might have touched on each plotline. And there was no "easing" into things -- a lot of crazy stuff went down, and fast.

I'm not sure, but they might be past-book in some of these plotlines, and if so, it showed. The plots just spun forward easily, which might be the case when you don't have to worry about somehow making a prewritten text work, and you're essentially just writing a fresh story. there were some really decent "character" moments tonight, and even Cersei still felt sympathetic because she seems to be admitting reality nowadays rather than living in denial; I want to hate her, and have hated her... but I can't hate her right now.

I actually wasn't crazy about the episode. There were too many different things going on. I understand how they wanted to get something related to each of the plot lines but it felt a bit scattered to me. I would have liked it if they dove in on a smaller number of things.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think if they released the whole season on one date, like Netflix, the Internet would go down.