User Tag List

Page 86 of 192 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186 ... LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones!

MBTI
    WILD

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyyukon View Post
    Oh I agree, Arya is on a righteous path of reckoning. I don't think she's immoral, far from it.

*sigh* Sansa. After all that's happened to her, I'd really like to see her fight back just ONCE, and slapping an 10 year old psychotic shit stain isn't good enough (though I was proud).

Like I kinda thought she might try to push Lysa through the moondoor in that scene. But no, even when it's kill or be killed, she just goes limp. I'm disappointed, but not surprised.
    Hahaha, agreed.
    This character is definitely useless.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sp
    Socionics
    ESFj Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Nara View Post
    Hahaha, agreed.
    This character is definitely useless.
    it's how she survived Joff
    {The Diplomat}
    Slytherpuff
    s|L|OAx
    Meow.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sp
    Socionics
    ESFj Ti

My friend just brought this to my attention and I thought people in this thread might appreciate it

{The Diplomat}
    Slytherpuff
    s|L|OAx
    Meow.

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    My friend just brought this to my attention and I thought people in this thread might appreciate it

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Array Totenkindly's Avatar
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Thank you for ruining my life.
    I will never be able to watch GoT the same way again.

it's how she survived Joff
    Yes, for being "useless" she's made it to mid-game of this crazy "medieval times" Survivor.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post

Yes, for being "useless" she's made it to mid-game of this crazy "medieval times" Survivor.
    I don't think she employed the "frightened squirrel" method to survive, it's just who she is.
    I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by SophiaDeep View Post
    I am actually kinda scared what Bealish is gonna do to her. Maybe he's gonna do the right thing and play a little father role, but probably not.
    Yeah, I'm curious too. Creeper, yes, but evil depraved, large Joeffry? Just because he ran a brothel, I don't think that makes him a creeper per se, he never seemed to be sadistic. But with Sansa, he has a twisted mindset and I don't know what kind of psychosis that may or may not bring out of him.

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Array Totenkindly's Avatar
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I don't think she employed the "frightened squirrel" method to survive, it's just who she is.
    Totally agree. She's one of the few characters that so far is who she appears to be... although that might change a bit. To survive. I don't know, though.

Man, Arya woulda drop-kicked Aunt Lysa out the Moon door without a moment's hesitation... then crossed her name off her list.

Yeah, I'm curious too. Creeper, yes, but evil depraved, large Joeffry? Just because he ran a brothel, I don't think that makes him a creeper per se, he never seemed to be sadistic. But with Sansa, he has a twisted mindset and I don't know what kind of psychosis that may or may not bring out of him.
    I don't know the entire backstory since I haven't read the books, really, but he and Catelyn were very close and he was totally smitten with her... we know he loved her And she might have loved him too (that's the part I'm not sure about), but she did her duty and supported Brandon (?) in the challenge between he and Petyr because she was betrothed to the eldest in the Stark family to form an alliance.

(This sheds light on her later advice to Robb about honoring his own promises regarding marriage.)

But she asked Brandon to spare Petyr, to not kill him, tried to keep him from dying. Petyr was not really a warrior and stood no chance. So Petyr was just badly badly wounded in the duel, not killed.

Then Brandon died in the war, and she married Eddard (Brandon's brother) next. Must have been even more awful, since the guy that crushed him wasn't even the guy she married; he never really had a chance.

So we see Baelish, realizing he had no real physical way to compete, choosing another way... and he's become exceedingly efficient at it. Look at what he's accomplished now, without having physical power or royal blood.

But yeah, Catelyn makes him pretty crazy it seems. Considering all the things he has done, Sansa's really just symbolic of Catelyn and his finally getting what little he can get, that he felt he should have had years ago. He has committed his entire adulthood to this pursuit. If he's gone a little crazy due to his obsession and scars, I wouldn't be surprised.

I mean, look at what he's done at a minimum:

He's done some other stuff too, but it's obvious he really doesn't respect Sansa as a person in her own right.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I guess I'm not really surprised that she's alive, from a storytelling point of view. You don't really expect her to die, because it wouldn't mean much. She's not a player, she's a piece, a valuable one. Once she starts making her own moves, that's when she'll actually be in danger.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Man, Arya woulda drop-kicked Aunt Lysa out the Moon door without a moment's hesitation... then crossed her name off her list.
    Yeah, ha. Arya is like the honey badger.

I say this tongue in cheek, but it's just such a waste that Sansa is so tall! Did you notice she has like, a foot on Baelish (yeah I know, it's just the actor).

I mean, look at what he's done at a minimum:

He's done some other stuff too, but it's obvious he really doesn't respect Sansa as a person in her own right.
    Baelish is a master player of the game, perhaps the only one in the same league as Varys. And we may see, that Varys exceeds him because, by his own admittance, he has no desires of the flesh to distract and weaken him (apparently even before he was, uh, neutered).