• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Game of Thrones!

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Game of Thrones Just Cast unREAL's Freddie Stroma as

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This is rather good. He's interesting, at least he was on Unreal. I also noticed he had a bit part in the Harry Potter movies, although he was much younger then.

I'm more excited about the other bit of casting news, but that would also be spoilery. I had a feeling they were going to cast that role.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm more excited about the other bit of casting news, but that would also be spoilery. I had a feeling they were going to cast that role.

Well, if you mean the one that just got plastered all over the Internet a few days ago, not much of a spoiler anymore...

the big question seems to be whether

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Well, if you mean the one that just got plastered all over the Internet a few days ago, not much of a spoiler anymore...

the big question seems to be whether

Yes, I wonder, too.

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ian McShane and Max van Sydow.... sweet..... I can't believe the next season is so far away....ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Ian McShane and Max van Sydow.... sweet..... I can't believe the next season is so far away....ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Speaking of which, I'm still curious as to who the hell Max Van Sydow is supposed to be playing in The Force Awakens. Probably a master-string puller type finger, emulating Palpatine in the prequels (one of the most successful elements).

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Speaking of which, I'm still curious as to who the hell Max Van Sydow is supposed to be playing in The Force Awakens. Probably a master-string puller type finger, emulating Palpatine in the prequels (one of the most successful elements).

I just amazed he is still alive and working. He is 86 & made his first film in 1949, wow..... and a crazy fun career be has had

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Has anyone figured out who Jon's mother is/was yet? there was a lot of hinting in season 5 I noticed. Still didn't see his death coming though.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

I think Jon Snow is probably dead. He's had enough of Melisandre's shenanigans. He wouldn't come back even if he could.

He's had enough of looking after other people, and feels like he should just protect himself and stay dead instead of defending people who are too lazy to bother figuring things out for themselves.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't think he's coming back, brother.

I'll bet you a month of an avatar of the winner's choosing that Kit Harington will be returning to reprise the role of some derivative of John Snow before the series ends.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'll bet you a month of an avatar of the winner's choosing that Kit Harington will be returning to reprise the role of some derivative of John Snow before the series ends.

Sorry brah, time for a matriarchy.