User Tag List

First 3171798081828391131181 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Man, I'm going to have to watch the last episode fast. I squinted my eyes scrolling down, caught that Littlefinger is a creeper now? I'm a little disappointed. I'll have to see the context.
    I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Oh good god.... You can't tell me that Episode 6 stops there???!!!!
    I can't wait another week to see what happens!

Major spoilers, so hidden until people catch up:
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

They should have released episodes 6 and 7 on the same fucking day!

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Oh, and yes, I THOUGHT I had recognized Mycroft as Tycho.

Also:
    http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/05/11/ga...ial-interview/

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    They should have released episodes 6 and 7 on the same fucking day!
    Damn straight!!! Bastard dwarf-h8rs. Ain't no respect...!

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Ginkgo

Cercei is just irrational and almost unable to relate to at this point.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I don't really relate to her, but she's very obvious: She's petty, loathes Tyrion, and is punishing him to assert once and for all her dominance over him and his smug intelligence. I think she really savors putting it to him and also getting vengeance for all the times he snubbed her poor dear Joffrey.

Predictable, transparent, pathetic.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

"Bring me my brown pants!"

That was a good joke.

Riva

Actually Cerci has upped her game. The way she went around talking to the three judges showed some loathsome manupulation skills: Good girl, concerned mother in law and sad mother.

However she didn't have to do any of that since the verdict was clear the moment joeffry died. Can't blame her for still trying.

She wasn't transparent at all in her dealings with the father and martells at all. Maybe a bit with the future daughter in law. Even that became obvious since she approached all three parties.

She is usually so unreasonable what she did was totally unexpected. She is usually stupidly arrogant and what she did was admirably out of character it was somewhat smooty.

Anyway on ther news:

Tyrion's rant was refreshing
    Dynarias's lesson was harsh
    Oberyn is hilarious (am i the master of boats or something?)
    Why did tywin select oheryn as a judge?
    Doesn't the iron bank have a credit risk manager?
    The bastard ramsey actually has a lot of balls going into battle like that
    Theon's sister is awesome
    This show is so awesome i can't even remember much of ned stark (whom i thought was the primary protagonist) anymore
    Tyrion's whore is so stupid

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post

- What's up with Varys? is he actually gunning for the throne? And now we know: He was asexual before too.
    Nah, Varys does not have the cred to be King (he's not even a Lord. What a loser! and a weinerless one at that. Winners have weiners). My take on it was that he wanted Prince Oberyn to take over. I'm fine with this, he's very likeable, and an ENTP ta boot!

Tyrion treated her as he did to save her life, and he did it too well -- now she wants to see him pay for breaking her heart.
    That reminded me of the archetypal scene in a movie where a man or boy must threaten his dog to run away into the wild for whatever reason, like in White Fang, when Jack scares off his bestest wolf buddy by yelling "GO!" and threatening him with a stick, because he can't take Fang back to San Francisco. Pretty sad, and not that much different than the way Tyrion treated Shae. Maybe he could have handled it another way, but she was pretty fucking stubborn.

- Tyrion. Poor guy. He's at the end of his rope, everyone's turned on him, and he's decided to drop finesse by the wayside and simply be blunt.
    I'd go a little farther than blunt. We've never seen Tyrion so enraged. He's always been so calm, cool, cunning, and witty, even in life threatening situations. But this was brand new, raw and ferocious anger (and rightly so. and very much like a lion, I might add).

Also, Littlefinger a creeper? Never caught that. When did this happen? Did I miss him eying Sansa or something? I suppose if that's so, I could see it, some twisted projection of Catelyn. He's obviously amoral, but I've never seen or detected sexual depravity.

And my thoughts on Sansa: She's tall!

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    Can't blame her for still trying.
    Oh, I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    Why did tywin select oheryn as a judge?
    To project impartiality, as the Martells are known to be antagonists of the Lannisters, and to strengthen their 'alliance' with Dorne, because the Iron Throne does not need any more rebellion at the moment.