User Tag List

First 3070787980818290130180 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Yeah, Sansa has become steadily more interesting. She was just kind of a petulant teen girl in the first part of the series. It's been really interesting to see how her character has changed and how they've been able to wring so much sympathy from the audience for someone who was very unsympathetic at first.
    Many people sympathized with Sansa after her delusions of Joffrey came to light. When she was the immature child in the beginning of the show, none in the audience can relate to her... up until she made a huge mistake, some of us may have also committed when lovestruck. Hence the saying, "love is blind".
    “If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.” -anonymous

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    I like how Sansa's mind finally started lighting up when she was on board Littlefinger's boat, taking stabs at explaining the assassination. If only she could always be like that - she could ascend to being the show's "voice of reason".
    Oh, she might get there.

...she scans a lot like ISFJs I know. The deal is when things are happening below the surface / out of sight and they've never been exposed to it before, they can miss a lot of what is happening (they're just taking things at face value) -- but once they finally SEE it and it starts to make sense, then they become very capable and possess a lot of practical wisdom about how to deal with it.

I see Sansa doing this, now that she is finally starting to perceive what's actually going on. I think the biggest problem is that she had a view of the world that was unrealistic because it only applied to her little microcosm of Westeros while she thought it was universal in nature. It didn't help that she had a father who lived according to a standard that few apparently shared either, and caught on too late.

Tyrion learns by intellect and insight; Sansa, through experience.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

What's with the Sansa love anyways? She's a good character, but not great one by any means. Let's talk about Queen Margaery. Despite being highlighted on much of the show, her true intention is totally hidden; even more so than Varys. We all know she wants the throne (strategic Ni), but what type of person is she really? (Fe). With her bouts of public charity, to what ends is it for? When she speaks, it's so well executed and thought out that it's as if she was waiting for the perfect moment to say it.

She might as well be the most dangerous POV character on the show, as no one suspects her. The only person that is smart (and jealous) enough would be Cersei.
    “If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.” -anonymous

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Eluded_One View Post
    What's with the Sansa love anyways? She's a good character, but not great one by any means. Let's talk about Queen Margaery. Despite being highlighted on much of the show, her true intention is totally hidden; even more so than Varys. We all know she wants the throne (strategic Ni), but what type of person is she really? (Fe). With her bouts of public charity, to what ends is it for? When she speaks, it's so well executed and thought out that it's as if she was waiting for the perfect moment to say it.

She might as well be the most dangerous POV character on the show, as no one suspects her. The only person that is smart (and jealous) enough would be Cersei.
    I like Marg I think she is smart and sexy, but I like Sansa's heart, it's pure. Although anyone remember when Joffrey made Sansa look at her father's head and how she almost pushed Joffrey off the ledge before the Hound held her back? I liked her then too

Daenerys used to be my favorite until she went a little overboard and didn't listen to Selmy's advice. I still like her but she needs to take it down a couple notches.

I like Ygritte too, a little rough around the edges but admire her truth and blunt honesty.

I know this would never happen but in my dream world (I believe the term is "shipping")Ignoring age, I would like Jaime and Marg to get together, or Sansa and Jaime. Cersei would go completely batshit insane! Sansa and Tommen would make a sweet match too. Cersei and Oberyn (was it just me or did I sense some chemistry? from Oberyn anyway). Jon Snow and Daenerys YES! Arya and the Hound are cute together if only the age difference wasn't so creepy. Arya and what's his face (the Baratheon bastard blacksmith boy). Imagine Margaery and Tyrion together...ultimate power couple. I'd put her with Littlefinger, but he deserves no one. He and Lyssa are perfect

I know my couples would ruin the show and make it a campy soap opera, but I love imagining the various personalities together as well as wish there was some happy instances, yes George I get it, life isn't a fairy tale...God knows why I watch this show or read the books.

I just revealed my super dork romance girly side...sorry.
    Last edited by lecky; 05-11-2014 at 06:25 PM. Reason: Daenerys has too many fucking vowels in her name.
    Tritype 6-9-4 Sp/Sx

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by lecky View Post
    I like Marg I think she is smart and sexy, but I like Sansa's heart, it's pure. Although anyone remember when Joffrey made her look at her father's head and how almost pushed Joffrey off the ledge but the Hound held her back? I liked her then too
    Pureness has a short lifespan in this series. I'm surprised she's lived this long. What I meant to say is, George Martin doesn't have many Stark's left to kill off.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Poor Cersie, she made RT's "worst Mothers" list.

Cersei Lannister in GAME OF THRONES

WORST: Didn't blink an eye when her brother shoved little Bran out a tower window, yet condones her son Joffrey's evil ways. Discipline is a word missing from this lady's vocabulary.
    Golly, some people are so critical. Who's keeping track of who's encouraging who to push someone out a window?

Pureness has a short lifespan in this series. I'm surprised she's lived this long. What I meant to say is, George Martin doesn't have many Stark's left to kill off.
    Not true. I counted. Only three are dead, that's not even half.

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I think Margaery is great... but it's all the obvious stuff you've said.

I also think she's smarter than Cersei... but Cersei is more paranoid. (This has served her very well; if you kill everyone you're afraid of before they have a chance to kill you, you'll still win although you probably took some innocents out along the way.)

I think Sansa came up because she was on people's "Blech" list for the first season or two, but there has been some sympathy drummed up due to all the misfortunates she's suffered + she still has managed to hold onto her dignity and grace throughout rather than stooping to everyone else's level and/or playing the political game. That is a rarity on this show; only Brienne I think has that quality as well.

And she's also now the "heir" in a sense to the Stark legacy, she's the eldest. She has the potential to be a stable moral center in a world gone mad. But of course on this show, that might be a death sentence.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Poor Cersie, she made RT's "worst Mothers" list.
    Recently, she's been rated #1 most hated character; even above Joffrey. How's this even possible?

Not true. I counted. Only three are dead, that's not even half.
    It was an over-exaggeration. But just wait till the season is over

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Recently, she's been rated most hated character; even above Joffrey. How's this even possible?
    Because she no longer has Joffrey to split the vote with?
    Or do people blame his troubles on Mommy issues? Lol.

I hate Littlefinger pretty much close to the same amount. Although he is at least competent.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6 sx/sp

Because she no longer has Joffrey to split the vote with?
    Or do people blame his troubles on Mommy issues? Lol.

I hate Littlefinger pretty much close to the same amount. Although he is at least competent.
    Yes Littlefinger is quite the creeper. I liked Lord Tywin for the same reason I liked Cersei but not after last nights show. Tyrion who I thought was getting boring went up on my list. I really like Oberlyn Martell .

Ramsey is the new Joffrey, he might even be worse, good God.
    Tritype 6-9-4 Sp/Sx