User Tag List

First 2969777879808189129179 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    HOT

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    I see what you did there! I think!
    Jaime definitely loves his bloody moon doors.
    “…why is it that when one man builds a wall, the next man immediately needs to know what’s on the other side?”

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

That reveal on the last episode was amazing:

'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...usaolp00000592

Cersei "most hated character" on GoT

"Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6 sx/sp

Is it strange I almost started liking Cersei last episode? Lena Headey is excellent. Okay, I'm not going to lie, I have liked Cersei since the start, she is such an amazing bitch! I don't like her character as much as I love to just watch what she does, how she reacts. Her bitchface is amazing. The way she looked at Margaery .
    Tritype 6-9-4 Sp/Sx

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by lecky View Post
    Is it strange I almost started liking Cersei last episode? Lena Headey is excellent. Okay, I'm not going to lie, I have liked Cersei since the start, she is such an amazing bitch! I don't like her character as much as I love to just watch what she does, how she reacts. Her bitchface is amazing. The way she looked at Margaery .
    I did like her interactions in that episode, where she "made the rounds." I had no clue how she was going to interact with Margaery at the beginning... and neither did Margaery. you can see her trying to feel Cersei out the whole time, waiting for the venom.

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

She's a great character. I don't like her, but I love the character.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6 sx/sp

That show is so great, while I love to watch Cersei, Sansa is probably my favorite now. Yes, I can hear people vomiting on their keyboards. I used to hate her too. The characters are amazing, one moment you hate them, then you feel sorry for them (Theon, Jaime anyone?). I think there are very few that everyone can agree that we hate 100% and one of those would be Joffrey. I have yet to hear anyone come to his defense..."Joffrey is just misunderstood...".

I never really liked/disliked Robb, he bored me to death and then when he fell in love I really wanted to smack him in the head.
    Tritype 6-9-4 Sp/Sx

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Well, I think I've noted that Sansa went from my "crap list" to rising steadily through the ranks (although it helps that there are less characters now for her to compete against ). I don't think we've seen as much as there is to her, yet.

Theon, yeah, I hated -- he was kind of the butt of everyone's jokes and constantly made the WRONG decision... but now he's been victimized unfairly for a long while. No one deserves that. Well, except Joffrey.

Yeah, Robb was rather faceless at times, like a fainter image of his dad.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Yeah, Sansa has become steadily more interesting. She was just kind of a petulant teen girl in the first part of the series. It's been really interesting to see how her character has changed and how they've been able to wring so much sympathy from the audience for someone who was very unsympathetic at first.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Yeah, Sansa has become steadily more interesting. She was just kind of a petulant teen girl in the first part of the series. It's been really interesting to see how her character has changed and how they've been able to wring so much sympathy from the audience for someone who was very unsympathetic at first.
    I like how Sansa's mind finally started lighting up when she was on board Littlefinger's boat, taking stabs at explaining the assassination. If only she could always be like that - she could ascend to being the show's "voice of reason".