User Tag List

Page 57 of 192 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

^^^ hahahaha. especially the ending, because I still have no clue who 75% of the characters are.

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Array Cellmold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    ^^^ hahahaha. especially the ending, because I still have no clue who 75% of the characters are.
    Haha yeah I was in tears at that part.

"Sneaky dude, sneaky bald dude...grumpy old dad!"

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    This is gonna be a fun season. Love the way Oberyn Martell turned out.
    Agreed! The only real character change I dislike is Dany's new commander guy. He was such a pretty boy in the books, and he started out that way--I kind of.. don't want him to be more intelligent. I liked his character and how he was so blatantly opposite of Dany. I looooved Oberyn! Sassy and overly confident, they got him down good.

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    Is that it?
    No.. Of course not. The books are better, fwiw.. but Honestly, the story is compelling. It starts out small.. but the themes in it are huge. Do gods exist? Some people witness magic right before their very eyes, and others deny it exists. So does it or not? Does anyone have any right or claim over anything, including their own lives? Does love conquer all? Does family matter? Does blood matter? Who will rise to the top, who will fall? There's a lot of deep conversations that could be had based on the vastly different morals of the story's characters. There's a lot more that meets the eye.. and part of the fun is guessing what will happen to people in the story, and making theories as to who will be next--both as king, and dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Don't bother. If you didn't like it by then, you will never never like it.
    This, unfortunately, probably is true. Depending on if you were going into it with a bad mentality or not.. If medieval things are not your corner of nerd, this story might just be a bunch of ugh. I seriously haven't met anyone yet that hates the show that's watched it.. I have met people who didn't nerd out over it, and just felt it a show to watch.. but even so, there's a first for everything. I won't completely abandon you A-firm if you decide you don't like it. (... Completely.)

But I'd then like to remind you, A-firm, that you requested someone tell you what to do. And I say watch the damn show.

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    Haha yeah I was in tears at that part.

"Sneaky dude, sneaky bald dude...grumpy old dad!"
    Yeah its REALLY hard to keep up with characters when you haven't read! There are a lot of them, and even more cut out of the show to condense it down. They make some of the side characters more meaningful, and I like that aspect of things. Still, its very true to the books (as much as can be I suppose) so that means dealing with characters that just aren't on screen long enough to be noticed and remembered. So some random old dude walks in and you have to ask someone who read who they are.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

@kyuuei

Funnily enough I'm starting to watch it again and I don't find it too hard to follow all the different characters, but there may be a lot more introduced later on I would hazard.

Especially as some are killed off. It helps I spent some time looking up the characters online out of curiosity, I tend to do that a lot as the research helps me flesh out the world and give me a better picture of its politics, the characters and their relationships to one another as well as motives.

Didn't expect this to happen so early in the season. Maybe it was just so long ago I read the books that I can't remember the chronological order of events.

Btw, did you guys notice Sigur Rós' cameo as the wedding band?

They made a totally Sigur Rósified version of Rains of Castamere.

To Joffrey's defense, it sounded more like a requiem than wedding music.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sp
    Socionics
    ESFj Ti

{The Diplomat}
    Slytherpuff
    s|L|OAx
    Meow.

I couldn't resist:

.~ *aĉa virino* ~. Array Totenkindly's Avatar
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

I have only watched up through Season #1, Episode #7 (You win or you Die), and

I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY

I HATE JOFFREY.

But someone said it only gets worse.

I should leave again so I won't see spoilers. Bye.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

^
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I have only watched up through Season #1, Episode #7 (You win or you Die), and

I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY I HATE JOFFREY

I HATE JOFFREY.

But someone said it only gets worse.

I should leave again so I won't see spoilers. Bye.
    He's got a good heart, just needs to switch to decaf.
    I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.