• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Game of Thrones!

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/...rsei_n_5280773.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

Cersei "most hated character" on GoT

lecky

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Is it strange I almost started liking Cersei last episode? Lena Headey is excellent. Okay, I'm not going to lie, I have liked Cersei since the start, she is such an amazing bitch! I don't like her character as much as I love to just watch what she does, how she reacts. Her bitchface is amazing. The way she looked at Margaery :D.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Is it strange I almost started liking Cersei last episode? Lena Headey is excellent. Okay, I'm not going to lie, I have liked Cersei since the start, she is such an amazing bitch! I don't like her character as much as I love to just watch what she does, how she reacts. Her bitchface is amazing. The way she looked at Margaery :D.

I did like her interactions in that episode, where she "made the rounds." I had no clue how she was going to interact with Margaery at the beginning... and neither did Margaery. you can see her trying to feel Cersei out the whole time, waiting for the venom.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
She's a great character. I don't like her, but I love the character.

lecky

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That show is so great, while I love to watch Cersei, Sansa is probably my favorite now. Yes, I can hear people vomiting on their keyboards. I used to hate her too. The characters are amazing, one moment you hate them, then you feel sorry for them (Theon, Jaime anyone?). I think there are very few that everyone can agree that we hate 100% and one of those would be Joffrey. I have yet to hear anyone come to his defense..."Joffrey is just misunderstood...".

I never really liked/disliked Robb, he bored me to death and then when he fell in love I really wanted to smack him in the head.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, I think I've noted that Sansa went from my "crap list" to rising steadily through the ranks (although it helps that there are less characters now for her to compete against :D). I don't think we've seen as much as there is to her, yet.

Theon, yeah, I hated -- he was kind of the butt of everyone's jokes and constantly made the WRONG decision... but now he's been victimized unfairly for a long while. No one deserves that. Well, except Joffrey.

Yeah, Robb was rather faceless at times, like a fainter image of his dad.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Yeah, Sansa has become steadily more interesting. She was just kind of a petulant teen girl in the first part of the series. It's been really interesting to see how her character has changed and how they've been able to wring so much sympathy from the audience for someone who was very unsympathetic at first.

G

Ginkgo

Yeah, Sansa has become steadily more interesting. She was just kind of a petulant teen girl in the first part of the series. It's been really interesting to see how her character has changed and how they've been able to wring so much sympathy from the audience for someone who was very unsympathetic at first.

I like how Sansa's mind finally started lighting up when she was on board Littlefinger's boat, taking stabs at explaining the assassination. If only she could always be like that - she could ascend to being the show's "voice of reason".

Eluded_One

Building muscle memory in my brain
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Many people sympathized with Sansa after her delusions of Joffrey came to light. When she was the immature child in the beginning of the show, none in the audience can relate to her... up until she made a huge mistake, some of us may have also committed when lovestruck. Hence the saying, "love is blind".

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I like how Sansa's mind finally started lighting up when she was on board Littlefinger's boat, taking stabs at explaining the assassination. If only she could always be like that - she could ascend to being the show's "voice of reason".

Oh, she might get there.

...she scans a lot like ISFJs I know. The deal is when things are happening below the surface / out of sight and they've never been exposed to it before, they can miss a lot of what is happening (they're just taking things at face value) -- but once they finally SEE it and it starts to make sense, then they become very capable and possess a lot of practical wisdom about how to deal with it.

I see Sansa doing this, now that she is finally starting to perceive what's actually going on. I think the biggest problem is that she had a view of the world that was unrealistic because it only applied to her little microcosm of Westeros while she thought it was universal in nature. It didn't help that she had a father who lived according to a standard that few apparently shared either, and caught on too late.

Tyrion learns by intellect and insight; Sansa, through experience.

Eluded_One

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What's with the Sansa love anyways? She's a good character, but not great one by any means. Let's talk about Queen Margaery. Despite being highlighted on much of the show, her true intention is totally hidden; even more so than Varys. We all know she wants the throne (strategic Ni), but what type of person is she really? (Fe). With her bouts of public charity, to what ends is it for? When she speaks, it's so well executed and thought out that it's as if she was waiting for the perfect moment to say it.

She might as well be the most dangerous POV character on the show, as no one suspects her. The only person that is smart (and jealous) enough would be Cersei.

lecky

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What's with the Sansa love anyways? She's a good character, but not great one by any means. Let's talk about Queen Margaery. Despite being highlighted on much of the show, her true intention is totally hidden; even more so than Varys. We all know she wants the throne (strategic Ni), but what type of person is she really? (Fe). With her bouts of public charity, to what ends is it for? When she speaks, it's so well executed and thought out that it's as if she was waiting for the perfect moment to say it.

She might as well be the most dangerous POV character on the show, as no one suspects her. The only person that is smart (and jealous) enough would be Cersei.

I like Marg I think she is smart and sexy, but I like Sansa's heart, it's pure. Although anyone remember when Joffrey made Sansa look at her father's head and how she almost pushed Joffrey off the ledge before the Hound held her back? I liked her then too :)

Daenerys used to be my favorite until she went a little overboard and didn't listen to Selmy's advice. I still like her but she needs to take it down a couple notches.

I like Ygritte too, a little rough around the edges but admire her truth and blunt honesty.

I know this would never happen but in my dream world (I believe the term is "shipping")Ignoring age, I would like Jaime and Marg to get together, or Sansa and Jaime. Cersei would go completely batshit insane! Sansa and Tommen would make a sweet match too. Cersei and Oberyn (was it just me or did I sense some chemistry? from Oberyn anyway). Jon Snow and Daenerys YES! Arya and the Hound are cute together if only the age difference wasn't so creepy. Arya and what's his face (the Baratheon bastard blacksmith boy). Imagine Margaery and Tyrion together...ultimate power couple. I'd put her with Littlefinger, but he deserves no one. He and Lyssa are perfect :devil:

I know my couples would ruin the show and make it a campy soap opera, but I love imagining the various personalities together as well as wish there was some happy instances, yes George I get it, life isn't a fairy tale...God knows why I watch this show or read the books.

I just revealed my super dork romance girly side...sorry.

Last edited:

Eluded_One

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I like Marg I think she is smart and sexy, but I like Sansa's heart, it's pure. Although anyone remember when Joffrey made her look at her father's head and how almost pushed Joffrey off the ledge but the Hound held her back? I liked her then too :)

Pureness has a short lifespan in this series. I'm surprised she's lived this long. What I meant to say is, George Martin doesn't have many Stark's left to kill off.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Poor Cersie, she made RT's "worst Mothers" list.

Cersei Lannister in GAME OF THRONES
10262201_gal.jpg

WORST: Didn't blink an eye when her brother shoved little Bran out a tower window, yet condones her son Joffrey's evil ways. Discipline is a word missing from this lady's vocabulary.

Golly, some people are so critical. Who's keeping track of who's encouraging who to push someone out a window?

Pureness has a short lifespan in this series. I'm surprised she's lived this long. What I meant to say is, George Martin doesn't have many Stark's left to kill off.

Not true. I counted. Only three are dead, that's not even half.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I think Margaery is great... but it's all the obvious stuff you've said.

I also think she's smarter than Cersei... but Cersei is more paranoid. (This has served her very well; if you kill everyone you're afraid of before they have a chance to kill you, you'll still win although you probably took some innocents out along the way.)

I think Sansa came up because she was on people's "Blech" list for the first season or two, but there has been some sympathy drummed up due to all the misfortunates she's suffered + she still has managed to hold onto her dignity and grace throughout rather than stooping to everyone else's level and/or playing the political game. That is a rarity on this show; only Brienne I think has that quality as well.

And she's also now the "heir" in a sense to the Stark legacy, she's the eldest. She has the potential to be a stable moral center in a world gone mad. But of course on this show, that might be a death sentence.

Eluded_One

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Poor Cersie, she made RT's "worst Mothers" list.

Recently, she's been rated #1 most hated character; even above Joffrey. How's this even possible?

Not true. I counted. Only three are dead, that's not even half.

It was an over-exaggeration. But just wait till the season is over :D

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Recently, she's been rated most hated character; even above Joffrey. How's this even possible?

Because she no longer has Joffrey to split the vote with?
Or do people blame his troubles on Mommy issues? Lol.

I hate Littlefinger pretty much close to the same amount. Although he is at least competent.

lecky

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Because she no longer has Joffrey to split the vote with?
Or do people blame his troubles on Mommy issues? Lol.

I hate Littlefinger pretty much close to the same amount. Although he is at least competent.

Yes Littlefinger is quite the creeper. I liked Lord Tywin for the same reason I liked Cersei but not after last nights show. Tyrion who I thought was getting boring went up on my list. I really like Oberlyn Martell :unsure:.

Ramsey is the new Joffrey, he might even be worse, good God.