ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

(lol)

MBTI
    STFU

battle of blackwater is tonight. jeans will be creamed.
    "All authority of any kind, especially in the field of thought and understanding, is destructive and evil. Leaders destroy the followers and the followers destroy the leaders. You have to be your own teacher and your own disciple. You have to question everything that man has accepted as valuable, as necessary."
    -
    J.Krishnamurti

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by r.a View Post
    battle of blackwater is tonight. jeans will be creamed.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

Not bad, especially the finale with Cersei and Tywin.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

I've enjoyed this season a lot for the most part, although there were some deviations from the books that I didn't like. Dany is a favorite of mine, and I don't like how they're portraying her as whiny and ineffectual. I have full faith that she'll make a comeback next season, though. I also wish Ramsay Snow/Bolton had debuted this season.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by herbpixie View Post
    I've enjoyed this season a lot for the most part, although there were some deviations from the books that I didn't like. Dany is a favorite of mine, and I don't like how they're portraying her as whiny and ineffectual.
    I'd be lying if I said I didn't find her to be kind of whiney/annoying in the book
    but I guess she was supposed to be about 15 in the books, making it a bit more tolerable.

Though she is somewhat less self-possessed here, to be fair almost all her storyline this season is made-up for the show since she did basically nothing interesting but go to the House of Undying in book 2.

Jon Snow's character is also a lot whinier and weaker. He gets played by Ygritte, beaten down by Craster, Mormont doesn't seem to acknowledge special skill in him, he's why his fellow rangers got captured...

I also wish Ramsay Snow/Bolton had debuted this season.

I also hope we get a good, solid scene with Roose in the finale, maybe at Harrenhal. They've done nothing to build that character so far.

I did think the portrayal of the Blackwater was a solid penultimate episode.
    Does he want a pillow for his head?

MBTI
    STFU

oh those boltons.

"All authority of any kind, especially in the field of thought and understanding, is destructive and evil. Leaders destroy the followers and the followers destroy the leaders. You have to be your own teacher and your own disciple. You have to question everything that man has accepted as valuable, as necessary."
    -
    J.Krishnamurti

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

http://www.avclub.com/articles/here-...to-game,75763/

Apparently we will see the Reeds next year. I thought this might happen. Osha was playing too many parts to be tenable into season 3. Also, the Blackfish will be introduced (probably fairly background) and Shireen too.
    Does he want a pillow for his head?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by ZPowers View Post
    I'd be lying if I said I didn't find her to be kind of whiney/annoying in the book
    but I guess she was supposed to be about 15 in the books, making it a bit more tolerable.

Though she is somewhat less self-possessed here, to be fair almost all her storyline this season is made-up for the show since she did basically nothing interesting but go to the House of Undying in book 2.
    I just don't understand why

Jon Snow's character is also a lot whinier and weaker. He gets played by Ygritte, beaten down by Craster, Mormont doesn't seem to acknowledge special skill in him, he's why his fellow rangers got captured...
    I think you're right, but I'm trusting the show's writers a little more here. I think he's going to grow a lot next season and come into his own. I could do without all of the additions to Robb's arc, though. Having said that, I think that both Tywin's and Arya's stories were improved by the changes in the show.

I also hope we get a good, solid scene with Roose in the finale, maybe at Harrenhal. They've done nothing to build that character so far.
    Yeah, they've barely even introduced Roose. If I hadn't read the books, I'd be wondering who the guy was who was lurking around Robb every episode.