User Tag List

First 90140180188189190191192 Last

Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 1986

Thought! All the full circle symbolism. Whether intentional or not.

Jamie pushed Bran out the window to protect his and Cersei's love.

Tommen jumping out the window began the domino effect of crumbling their love. As one of the great things Jamie loved about Cersei is how fiercely loving she was as a mother to their children. And now all that remains is her ascension to the throne. As the mad, cruel queen. Winning at all cost, even that of her children.

Two boys falling out of high windows began and will likely end their great love story.
    Likes Ivy, yama, Ingrid in grids, wolfnara, Cellmold liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post

Tommen jumping out the window began the domino effect of crumbling their love. As one of the great thing Jamie loved about Cersei is how fiercely loving she was as a mother to their children. And now all that remains is her ascension to the throne. As the mad, cruel queen. Winning at all cost, even that of her children.

Two boys falling out of high windows began and will likely end their great love story.
    *nods* Plus you can't go all Jihad Jane on a city without consequences. It will be one thing for everyone else to see her as a pariah. But for Jamie to turn on her, especially right after his speech to Edmure Tully, that's gonna leave a mark.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    *nods* Plus you can't go all Jihad Jane on a city without consequences. It will be one thing for everyone else to see her as a pariah. But for Jamie to turn on her, especially right his speech to Edmure Tully, that's gonna leave a mark.
    Every couple has their own love song
    Likes Osprey liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Where was the Hound? I thought the actor who played Sandor Clegane was in the cast list for the episode>

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Well they made this simple, in case anyone was thinking it was going to be trickier to prove who Jon's dad was:

HBO just low key confirmed who Jon Snow’s dad is

"Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    estp
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by SearchingforPeace View Post
    Cersei was born into one of the most powerful families in Westeros and married the king. In no way did she come up from nothing by her own skills. She started at near the top.

Now, once in the position, she played her skills fiercely, but her choices have been often poor, demonstrating her limited wisdom and foresight. But she is a survivor and is willing to sacrifice anything to stay in the game.
    Since i am - as most fans - waiting to see jon, Danny and Tyrion succeed, i don't see that not happening at this moment. However, then there wouldn't be a story. Whitewalkers, cercei and little finger are the only ones that are even slightly capable of stopping those three. So i assume in the next season whitewalkers would attack and cercei would manage to do 'something'. I just dont see the something happening now. Perhaps she would make an alliance with littlefinger.

Omgosh littlefinger + cercei. That will be a lovely couple.

And euron. We would be hard to deal with too.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sp
    Socionics
    ESFj Ti

Damn, my second favourite couple from game of thrones is dead now :P

Is all the love gone from the show yet? How long will Sam and Gilly last???
    {The Diplomat}
    Slytherpuff
    s|L|OAx
    Meow.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    649 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    Tommen jumping out the window began the domino effect of crumbling their love. As one of the great things Jamie loved about Cersei is how fiercely loving she was as a mother to their children. And now all that remains is her ascension to the throne. As the mad, cruel queen. Winning at all cost, even that of her children.
    Fans have theorized that Cersei will be killed by her brother, according to the witch's prophecy in the books. But Jaime, instead of Tyrion. The Show version of the Prophecy has now been realized, as she declared herself queen of the seven kingdoms but will be surpassed - not by Marjaery, but Daenerys. Love the insight and foreshadowing of GoT.
    "Those who do not move, do not notice their chains"
    -Rosa Luxemburg

MBTI
    Ni
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IxI Ni

Reading the past responses:

My
    Wild
    And
    Crazy
    Predictions

Cersei will be abandoned by Jaime. Mountain will die next season.
    Jaime will befriend or may actually fall in love with the oath woman (I forgot her name, the one who swore to protect Sansa and other stark women)

Tyrion may or may not survive next season. I mean when they killed off Margaery I can't tell if our favorite and lovable characters will all stay alive.

I think it's going to be a very black and white outcome for denaerys, she'll either win amazingly or lose terribly.

And the cream of the crop thought: (which at least part of it makes so much sense that it pretty much has to be true in some way or another)
    everybody has gone through something that has changed them in a way that they could never go back to the person they once were

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

So.....
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :hug:
  • :happy2: