User Tag List

First 87137177185186187188189197 Last

Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 1986

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Jon should've died. Dude gets too many chances.
    He still has 7 more to go.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...34bc04e1e9.jpg
    Likes Qlip liked this post

MBTI
    estp
    Enneagram
    7w8

Can anyway guess what Littlefinger really want? Does he want to be the king? If so the easiest method I can see is him trying to marry Danny. But that seems unlikely since he isn't and hasn't been trying to assist her at all. So what does he want, and how it he trying to get it? Hmm he does have a claim to the throne since he is distantly connected to the Targs. Perhaps he is trying to get rid of them all and sit on it on his claims alone?

Also, the actor who plays Ramsay (Iwan Rheon) is in another show called the Misfits which I started watching due to being recommended by the late great @Rasofy. In it he plays a shy geek. If you watch that show and watch this you'd realize that a versatile actor he is. He is also British. What's with British actors being so good and getting so many roles in American shows? I have NO complains.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Littlefinger, oh noes!!! how could you...

Game Of Thrones Scene Could Mean Sansa Finale Doom
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Interesting thought about Sansa's character arc, given how the Battle of the Bastards went down.

Dim Sansa vs. Cunning and Machiavellian Sansa - which is it?

Game of Thrones has a Sansa problem
    Likes Totenkindly liked this post

MBTI
    Ni
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IxI Ni

If all the Starks die. ... Well it better not happen!

I'd be seriously disappointed. Rickon was a dud Stark.
    everybody has gone through something that has changed them in a way that they could never go back to the person they once were

~~~ Predictions for S6E10 based on Casting Intel from IMdB ~~~
    I'm having this discussion elsewhere and I'm interested in additional input,insights,etc. I haven't read the books but have read a lot of brief narratives for the various players.

Here is the listing of major players not seen in the preview:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4283094/...f_=tt_ov_st_sm
    Mace Tyrell
    Olenna Tyrell
    Gregor Clegane -- Mountainstien
    Qyburn
    Kevan Lannister
    Grand Maester Pycelle

Euron Greyjoy

Theon Greyjoy
    Yara Greyjoy
    Grey Worm
    ^^?
    Lord Varys
    Obara Sand
    Nymeria Sand
    Tyene Sand
    Ellaria Sand

Black Walder Rivers
    Lothar Frey
    ^^?
    Sandor 'The Hound' Clegane
    Beric Dondarrion
    Thoros of Myr

Tormund Giantsbane
    Lyanna Mormont
    Yohn Royce
    ^^?
    Brienne of Tarth

Benjen Stark
    Meera Reed
    Howland Reed
    Young Ned
    ^^?
    The Night's King
    Eddison Tollett

----------------
    No Arya
    No Pod
    No Gendry
    No Jorah Mormont
    No Samwell
    No Gilly
    At the very least there are 5 separate locations to visit in this episode with a lot of heavy shit on the plate.
    Even a 75 minute run-time seems cramped when you consider how many actors & situations are already known to be a apart of this episode.

It is also possible that HBO has edited out cast members to preserve the big surprise.

But here is what I'm thinking:

~WINTERFELL~
    Tormund Giantsbane
    Lyanna Mormont
    Yohn Royce
    ^^?
    Brienne of Tarth

Along with Davos trashing the Red Woman in front of Jon, Littlefinger putting the Moves on Sansa, and Jon attempting to reconcile obvious mistrust issues with Sansa...

>> Even if Sansa were to go totally complicit with Lf in somehow discrediting Yohn Royce, I don't think it would work and Lf is the big heavy this side of the Wall. I expect to see Yohn Royce silenced in a permanent way. Probably death.

>> Brienne in the cast without Pod suggest this isn't an on the road action/encounter scene. I think she'll pop up at Winterfell for a private chat with Sansa. Most probably about Lf and a conflict over Honor.

>> From her posture in the preview, I think Melisandre is, contrary to my previous thoughts, still willing to eat her crow *smirk* and Jon will probably let her stay in the band. Davos will probably stay too.

Euron Greyjoy

Now here's a real puzzle.
    He can't have finished his 1k ship build on the heels of Yara & Theon's getting to Meereen. He has to imagine that Yara will do what it takes to bargain a deal for her 100 ships vis-a-vis Dany.
    It's possible he goes to hang at the Party with fellow sleaze Walder Frey and and tries to parley.
    But my guess is he heads for Winterfell hoping to Parley Ramsey. Probably wont get very far with Jon

~KING'S LANDING ~

Mace Tyrell
    Olenna Tyrell
    Gregor Clegane -- Mountainstien
    Qyburn
    Kevan Lannister
    Grand Maester Pycelle

>> I don't think they actually have time to progress much beyond Loras Tyrell's confession.
    >> Gendry showing up, and a reveal that the High Sparrow intends to vacate the Throne to replace Lannister inbred with a Baratheon of the little people, was my initial thoughts. But no. I still see Gendry as an essential part of Arya's story and the ultimate victory. Just not this season.
    >> It is possible that Kevan & King Tommen are working with the Tyrells and will flip the script on the High Sparrow. But my guess is no. At least not now.
    >> I don't think Cersei & Qyburn are gonna nuke KL. We've been snookered into thinking of this as the Cliff-hanger for several weeks. But that would represent a net positive for the Protagonist both North & South after victories just last week. Give hope...then CRUSH!

~ MEEREEN~

Theon Greyjoy
    Yara Greyjoy
    Grey Worm

^^?
    Lord Varys
    Obara Sand
    Nymeria Sand
    Tyene Sand
    Ellaria Sand

>> Beyond Coach Tyrion telling Dany she is in the Big Game now...
    >> Daario Mario will probably try to save his Blonde Chick from the Great Greayjoy Ape. But I think Dany might give him the We-Need-To-Talk blues.
    >> Dany & Yara flirt more because people like that stuff. (And a big theme this past season is that our heroes are human and make big mistakes-Given Dany's destructive upbringing, she seems to have a Daddy's Barbie issue)
    >> Grey Worm probably has a I feel your pain moment with Theon.

>> Varys said his mission was dangerous and he was in search of needed Westeros allies for Dany. Either we see Varys in Dorne for a tense hello / Varys in Dorne giving a deal-is-done goodby handshake (or whatever snakes do). Or even better, Varys & The Sand Snakes get off the boat in Meereen.

~HOUSE FREY -- THE TWINS~

Black Walder Rivers
    Lothar Frey
    ^^?
    Beric Dondarrion
    Thoros of Myr

It's possible that The Hound and the Bw/oB show up at Winterfell as their intentions were to head north for the fight with the Night King

>> But I think they have to end up at the Frey's Party with Jamie and Bronn simply because I can't think of another good reason to stretch the show for Walder Frey to strut and Jamie to waste time away from Cersei. I guess this would be the last chance for Lady SH and Rat Pot Pie. It would make for one hell of a Cliff-hanger. But no. I doubt we see any big action here. It's possible we see Hound and Co. planning to do some heavy shit????
    >> It looks like Jamie has some unpleasant shit he is about to dump on Frey. Jamie wants the Honor he has been denied since killing the King and Frey is about as unhonorable as you get.

~CASTLE BLACK -- THE WALL~

Benjen Stark
    Meera Reed
    Howland Reed
    Young Ned
    ^^?
    The Night's King
    Eddison Tollett

------------

Take a look at this shit.
    We know from this that Bran dreams his way back to the Tower of Joy and hopefully the Big reveal about Jon's Parents. I'm sticking with R+L=J.
    We've also seen stills of Bran on horseback.
    We know there is new footage of The Night King (GRRM prefers 'Night's")
    AND acting Commander of the Night's Watch Edd Tollett shows up also.

>> I think Bran & Co. make it to the Wall just ahead of The Night King and his troops.
    >> I think the Cliff-Hanger is that the NK's mark on Bran will breach the Wall like it breached the Ward at the Children's Cave.
    "The only real valuable thing is intuition." Albert Einstein
    "My mind seems to have become a kind of machine for grinding general laws out of large collections of facts." Charles Darwin
    Likes Osprey liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by OrionzRevenge View Post

~HOUSE FREY -- THE TWINS~

Black Walder Rivers
    Lothar Frey
    ^^?
    Beric Dondarrion
    Thoros of Myr

It's possible that The Hound and the Bw/oB show up at Winterfell as their intentions were to head north for the fight with the Night King

>> But I think they have to end up at the Frey's Party with Jamie and Bronn simply because I can't think of another good reason to stretch the show for Walder Frey to strut and Jamie to waste time away from Cersei. I guess this would be the last chance for Lady SH and Rat Pot Pie. It would make for one hell of a Cliff-hanger. But no. I doubt we see any big action here. It's possible we see Hound and Co. planning to do some heavy shit????
    >> It looks like Jamie has some unpleasant shit he is about to dump on Frey. Jamie wants the Honor he has been denied since killing the King and Frey is about as unhonorable as you get.
    This is what I'm the most curious about. What is the show up to in the Riverlands, anyway? What is the show doing with the Hound? In the books, I assumed he was going to stand in for the Faith for the trial by combat against the Mountain, but Cersei's trial by combat is not happening, now. Surely he has unfinished business with his brother, so how are they going to do that?

I think we might see Varys in King's Landing. I at least hope we see snow down South, as the preview shows a white raven, which means that Winter Has Come.

I'm a bit disappointed in how the show handled the Battle of Mereen... I was hoping there would be more to it than that.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I wouldn't be surprised if Jaime smacks Frey around.

Just having trouble commenting on the rest; we spent the season trying to spin interesting plots from what the show runners were doing, and mostly each time they played it stupid and straight.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Quote Originally Posted by Osprey View Post
    This is what I'm the most curious about. What is the show up to in the Riverlands, anyway? What is the show doing with the Hound? In the books, I assumed he was going to stand in for the Faith for the trial by combat against the Mountain, but Cersei's trial by combat is not happening, now. Surely he has unfinished business with his brother, so how are they going to do that?

I think we might see Varys in King's Landing. I at least hope we see snow down South, as the preview shows a white raven, which means that Winter Has Come.

I'm a bit disappointed in how the show handled the Battle of Mereen... I was hoping there would be more to it than that.
    The Twins are at a choke point cutting off the south from the north. So it might be of importance when the Night King's Army heads south???

I was guessing the same about The Hounds return until Tommen & High Sparrow killed the idea.
    But really I think The Hound is still around because His & Arya's arcs are bound. They became each others only family for awhile. The Hound is better for having felt that way about Arya. At this point I don't think we will see The Hound & Mountainstein battle to the death. The Hound was twisted inside by his older brother's brutality and his father's indifference. With Arya's help, The Hound was able to put that behind him somewhat. Too, there wouldn't be the sort of sibling BS closure from having it out with Mountainstein. Because he's now Moantainstein. I think it will be Arya that slays The Mountain in an all out fight. Classic opposites.

GoT, last year, broke the record by winning 12 Emmys (West Wing's record was only 9). They even won Best Drama --Only once before has that gone to Sci-Fi/Fant.
    They Submitted Battle of the Bastards for a bunch of the big time single episode awards, and they wanted to pack it full of CGI and Dany being bad ass too. It would have been, and I hope it still will be, very important for Dany to confront how she treated her two less favorite dragons: Like Slaves.

Quote Originally Posted by Totenkindly View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if Jaime smacks Frey around.

Just having trouble commenting on the rest; we spent the season trying to spin interesting plots from what the show runners were doing, and mostly each time they played it stupid and straight.
    Yeah, I read a lot of chatter about Arya & the Waif being Fight Club.
    "The only real valuable thing is intuition." Albert Einstein
    "My mind seems to have become a kind of machine for grinding general laws out of large collections of facts." Charles Darwin

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by OrionzRevenge View Post
    The Twins are at a choke point cutting off the south from the north. So it might be of importance when the Night King's Army heads south???

I was guessing the same about The Hounds return until Tommen & High Sparrow killed the idea.
    But really I think The Hound is still around because His & Arya's arcs are bound. They became each others only family for awhile. The Hound is better for having felt that way about Arya. At this point I don't think we will see The Hound & Mountainstein battle to the death. The Hound was twisted inside by his older brother's brutality and his father's indifference. With Arya's help, The Hound was able to put that behind him somewhat. Too, there wouldn't be the sort of sibling BS closure from having it out with Mountainstein. Because he's now Moantainstein. I think it will be Arya that slays The Mountain in an all out fight. Classic opposites.
    That's something I hadn't considered. Maybe.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :D
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :wink:
  • ;)
  • :newwink: