User Tag List

Page 181 of 192 FirstFirst ... 81131171179180181182183191 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 1912

Thread: Game of Thrones!

Haha I knew benjen was alive.

Other than that. I'm really excited to how Arya is going to be. She already seems much more mature than she was before.

It is a little old with Deanerys not moving along. I mean hopefully she starts another good scene rather than just another nudity scene with her.

I want to see Ramsay dead.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Totenkindly View Post
    Kind of interesting discussion from last episode.
    ‘Game Of Thrones’ Discussion: ‘Blood Of My Blood’

I'd be really surprised if Margaery doesn't have something up her sleeve; it would be a huge disappointment if she were just playing this straight.
    That was my first thought when I saw how she was behaving with Tommen. I'm sure she's got a plan.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

.~ *aĉa virino* ~. Array Totenkindly's Avatar
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    That was my first thought when I saw how she was behaving with Tommen. I'm sure she's got a plan.
    I think the part that confuses matters is that Olenna -- one of the best schemers in the show, and she's even responsible for one of the largest plots left undiscovered by the characters at least -- isn't part of it (as far as we know) and is acting like Margaery was subverted somehow.

Go Margaery!
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

^Not sure when she and Margaery would have had an opportunity to collude.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

^Not sure when she and Margaery would have had an opportunity to collude.
    Yeah, I think Olenna has been kept out of the loop for this just because of the situation.
    We know Margaery has Tommen around her little finger, when she wants (along with Ser Pounce).
    And she can't depend on her brother -- she has to be the strong one now.

I'm so hoping she has a method underlying this.

Sadly, this would mean that she might be more effective than Cersei.
    After all, she might have weaseled out of the Walk of Shame.
    Cersei just took it on the chin.

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft
    Likes Ivy liked this post

Dang they're making you love everyone. So you'll be so heart torn when they all fight.

Like maybe I'm starting to like Queen Margaery more than the Targaryen chick.

I wouldn't mind of most of the lannisters gone besides Tyrion.

Why does Natalie Dormer have to look so pretty?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Totenkindly View Post
    Cersei just took it on the chin.
    And by "it" you mean "commoner spunk" right? (Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry.)
    Likes Totenkindly liked this post

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

And by "it" you mean "commoner spunk" right? (Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry.)
    Well, that and a few tons of horseshit and rotten fruit, but...
    ... [Sorry x 3 zillion]

Cersei got what was "coming" to her
    ... [Sorry x 6 zillion trillion billion]

Likes Ivy liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Sooo, if I remember correctly, Benjen tells Bran that Bran is going to have to be prepared to deal with the White Walkers when they find him at the "other end of the earth." Does that mean that his story arc, and everything in the show will end in Essos, or in the Targaryen occupation of Southern Westeros?

That's some heavy handed foreshadowing. I don't know, man, are we just going to be dealing with a bunch of tidying up of loose strings from here on out? That sounds dull.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Sooo, if I remember correctly, Benjen tells Bran that Bran is going to have to be prepared to deal with the White Walkers when they find him at the "other end of the earth." Does that mean that his story arc, and everything in the show will end in Essos, or in the Targaryen occupation of Southern Westeros?

That's some heavy handed foreshadowing. I don't know, man, are we just going to be dealing with a bunch of tidying up of loose strings from here on out? That sounds dull.
    I thought in the show Benjen said Bran would meet the Night King at the Wall, but I haven't rewatched to confirm.

Are you drawing from the books here? Or was there a different comment I missed that you are referring to?