- we find out that there is kind-of-sort-of a way to reverse the whitewalker effect (to the more 'human' side, ala, Benjen Stark!!). Maybe Bran will become the ultimate 3-eyed raven, and in the end, turn the Night's King back with dragon glass? Hmm...possibilities.
- Arya finally reclaims her identity (hunch: excited to see Nymeria again and what has become of her. Her and Ghost are my fave, and the only ones alive). She is going to have to cheat 'death' to reclaim it back. Maybe the Hound will come to her aid? Hmm.
- the new-age king & queen, the ones of the people, aligning with the commoners. Reminds me kind of, of William & Kate. Lol. Even though that means Jamie is on his way out, to Riverrun, to meet with Blackfish! Which, random thought: I miss Bron. Have a feeling Bron will accompany Jamie on this journey.
- which means!! He and Brienne are going to reunite again, as I believe she's going towards there with Sansa and Jon, to reclaim Winterfell. Ohh...add Tormund to the mix (can't remember if he vowed to follow Jon to Winterfell).
- which, which...also makes it likely that Blackfish, Jon, Sansa & Co. are going to meet in the near future, and dole out some North justice, in taking back Winterfell and paying back for that Red Wedding! And, probably meet Jamie there, who will help overthrow Frey/Bolton (Afterall, the Red Wedding happened due to the Lannisters, so Jamie helping to give out justice for it, is kind of poetic and full circle). And, the North and South might come to some kind of needs-based understanding (albeit, uncomfortable). Bringing the forces together of the 'new' old North/King's Landing. if Brienne is there, with Sansa, and validating that it was Jamie who funded the mission to get Sansa back to her family safely. Which happened....so might ease the tension/resistance of an alliance.
- Samwell grows a backbone. There's definitely something to that sword. Three swords stick out...hehe... (and a forth tiny one): Jon's, Brienne's and now Samwell's (and Arya's wee needle.
- Dany rides again. Aw, Drogon!! How you grew!