Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 1986

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

"Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft
    Likes Ivy, tinker683, senza tema, yama, Dr Mobius and 1 others liked this post

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sp
    Socionics
    ESFj Ti

The hodor thing kinda decreased my enthusiasm for the series somewhat, just something about a time travelling little shit making people retarded doesn't jive with me, and everyone just lost their shit when it happened, I'm just a little less invested in the show now. I read the books before watching the show and now everyone just shows up in the last season and starts hodoring everywhere. I was hodoring before it was hodor to hodor People are so hodor.
    {The Diplomat}
    Slytherpuff
    s|L|OAx
    Meow.

MBTI
    yupp

I'm finally caught up yay!! I don't have much analysis this morning just me and my friend watched episodes 4 and 5 last night and we were gonna watch something else after it was so intense and good that we decided that there was just too much to process that we ended up not watching anything else. So we'll watch the new episode on sunday then I go back to clarksville and going to watch the new episodes with my neighbor. I like having a GoT buddy it's the only way I actually pay attention and you have to pay attention or you're completely lost.
    *yodelling* AAAaaaaAAaaiiiiiiayyyyyyyy

by @agentwashington
    Likes senza tema liked this post

MBTI
    yupp

ok here are two of my predictions and they could be way off.
    I think Jon and Sansa are going to succeed in taking winterfell back

I don't think arya will succeed in becoming no one, just watch the scene with the play she's still very attached to being a stark emotionally. I think she chose this path and believes she wants because of everything that has happened to her throughout show. But I don't think she actually wants it, I think she doesn't know what she wants but thinks she does.
    *yodelling* AAAaaaaAAaaiiiiiiayyyyyyyy

by @agentwashington

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    ok here are two of my predictions and they could be way off.
    I think Jon and Sansa are going to succeed in taking winterfell back
    I think so. They've kind of written themselves into a corner by making Ramsay so awful, they can't really let him live story-wise.

I expect them to get Winterfell, but the Wall is going to come down eventually -- I don't think the Crows can hold it against the White Walkers. So they won't have Winterfell for long before it will be swamped by wraiths. maybe that's when Dany will finally cross the ocean.

I don't think arya will succeed in becoming no one, just watch the scene with the play she's still very attached to being a stark emotionally. I think she chose this path and believes she wants because of everything that has happened to her throughout show. But I don't think she actually wants it, I think she doesn't know what she wants but thinks she does.
    I think that is correct too. Her list did get much smaller, I think it is down to three. But I think she'd rather kill the actress paying her to kill the older actress, versus killing the older actress. She's probably going to kill the younger one and then high-tail it.

The thing is, the Many-Faced God folks aren't dumb. I feel like they are manipulating her because they need someone on Arya's list killed for some reason (Cersei for not paying the debt to Bravos? Or someone else...) and so by her "quitting" and running home, I suspect it will fall exactly in line with what they brought her onboard to do all along. They sensed her desire for vengeance, they drew her overseas to train and shape her, and now they are releasing her to do their dirty work.

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft
    Likes prplchknz, Ivy, Qlip, ceecee, Dr Mobius liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Totenkindly View Post
    The thing is, the Many-Faced God folks aren't dumb. I feel like they are manipulating her because they need someone on Arya's list killed for some reason (Cersei for not paying the debt to Bravos? Or someone else...) and so by her "quitting" and running home, I suspect it will fall exactly in line with what they brought her onboard to do all along. They sensed her desire for vengeance, they drew her overseas to train and shape her, and now they are releasing her to do their dirty work.
    I thought that something smelled funny about the whole setup, especially when he was explaining to Arya that she was a so very special case, not being a slave or street rat. I imagine it's a very old cult, she can't be much of a unicorn, either the writers are getting lazy sloppily producing a super-Arya, or it's a setup for the future.
    Likes Totenkindly, prplchknz liked this post

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sp/sx

I have finally caught up. On the plus side I now understand that scene from Indiana and the Temple of Doom. On the other hand watching GOT is pretty much admitting you're a masochist at this point.
    Now, therefore, lead on where you would have us go, and we will follow with right goodwill; you shall not find us fail you in so far as our strength holds out, but no man can do more than in him lies, no matter how willing he may be.

Very excited by this episode,:

Oh, the possibilities. The puzzle pieces are all coming together now!!
    Likes Ivy liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    Very excited by this episode,:

Oh, the possibilities. The puzzle pieces are all coming together now!!
    I agree with everything and I miss Bron too.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I didn't really like this episode that much. I wish they'd find a happy medium between moving the plot along and allowing the characters to breathe again. Too much feels on the nose; in the past, when characters did things that seemed to be too abrupt or not quite make sense, usually it meant there was some kind of tomfoolery involved, some scheming or plotting, and things are not what they seem. Now everything seems straight-forward versus nuanced/multi-layered. The characters are in service of the plot, versus actually being themselves and driving the plot.

Anyway, more specific thoughts.

... and yes. More Bronn please. kaythanxbye

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :wubbie:
  • :smile:
  • :D
  • :wink:
  • ;)
  • :newwink: