User Tag List

Page 177 of 192 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 1914

Thread: Game of Thrones!

Meat Tornado Array DiscoBiscuit's Avatar
    Enneagram
    8w9

One of the best episodes of the show period for me. As good as Hardhome was last year.

Your representative owes you, not his industry only, but his judgment; and he betrays, instead of serving you, if he sacrifices it to your opinion.
    - Edmund Burke

8w9 sx/so
    Likes MDP2525 liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Dubrovnik. That sounds beautiful! I did a quick google image search and I would love to visit that place for sure! Although I wonder if I would give too much of a tourist vibe.
    I didn't go on it but there is a Game of Thrones tour in Dubrovnik where they show you where certain famous scenes were shot.

Good show tonight

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639
    Likes Forever liked this post

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Bellflower View Post
    ...That was so sad.

Me and the ENFP were watching and we both teared up.

Then started doing the inception-like play by play through prior episodes and blew my own mind.

This is getting good!
    ~Live and learn from fools and from sages~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance
    Likes DiscoBiscuit liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Well that was an interesting episode. Really understand Hodor is actually saying. :z

Cute that they did the Sean Bean death re-enactment and even more odd how they even exacerbated the public's perception of Ned Stark. Sounds like Day 1 and a particular someone didn't it? Another point for Ni *dong*

Anyway. They picked up some major plot points quick for this one, although Jonah's quest is certainly going to slow down on Danearys' side. Who is the other red woman??

Interesting bringing back Verys' path. This show has a very spiritual/religious element to it, contrary to mainstream media's thoughts.

Well done.
    ​Cusp of Rebirth

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Array Totenkindly's Avatar
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Jack Bender (main director from LOST) directed that episode, I think it was his first GoT? Pretty emotionally powerful at end, the way it was directed and edited. I have been horrified and/or sickened by some events in the series but this one just was emotionally overwhelming in terms of the tears.

Sometimes it is easy to forget hodor's age, considering he had no kids. But he's older than Ned by a bit and a contemporary....so kind of a protective uncle + friend at once to bran.

After seeing this episode, i have to wonder the extent of bran's powers. He doesn't seem to change things from what we know but could have been the cause of things we already know.

We're definitely in the "developing endgame" now. Things set up through many seasons are reaching a payoff. Now there's some understanding of the White Walkers for example.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by MDP2525 View Post
    Me and the ENFP were watching and we both teared up.

Then started doing the inception-like play by play through prior episodes and blew my own mind.

This is getting good!
    After Outlander on Saturday then GoT last night, it was just a teary tv weekend. The only thing that helped was Silicone Valley was on right after to save me from going to bed in a full blown depression.

I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    estp
    Enneagram
    7w?

Likes MDP2525 liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

So, so sad. It's remarkable when flickering images on a screen can affect me emotionally like that. If you need me today I'll be binge watching the Benny Hill show to recover.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Array Totenkindly's Avatar
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

We should talk about Sansa. Damn, girl, yes -- nail Littlefinger to the wall!

She has one of the most startling character transformations in the series, although in her favor she was very young and self-absorbed at the beginning and thus had a lot of room to grow. She's become one of the strongest characters now. I also like that she still operates from a sense of strong black and white morality (she's still herself) and can be opinionated; it's funny how she keeps pushing John and providing him a moral compass on what SHOULD be done; she's just older and more mature / able to put things in context.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft
    Likes Ivy, ceecee, Hawthorne liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

That was a very satisfying scene. I liked how the really devastating parts of the episode were balanced by satisfying scenes like that one and Theon's empassioned endorsement for Yara. Also liked Dany's forgiveness of Sir Friendzone.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii
    Likes senza tema, tinker683, Hawthorne liked this post