User Tag List

First 72122162170171172173174182 Last

Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 1915

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

I think the rumors about Jon Snow coming back are false.
    Forget the dead you've left; they will not follow you.
    The vagabond who is rapping at your door, is standing in the clothes you once wore.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

AHHHH! I hated the fact that he died. Him and Eddard Stark just die such unjust and humiliating deaths.

Still watch the show though. APRIL.
    obviously you're going to get nothing from reading this
    I find that the illusions sometimes are more beneficial to my reality than what I project as 'reality'

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Bumping this.

Season 6 opener is 24 hours from now.

For fun:

"Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft
    Likes laterlazer, Ingrid in grids, wolfnara liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    649 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII Fi

Read the last books so I know what happens next

Still, I look forward to the next season although I am if this season will be better or even weaker than S5. Perhaps Martin introduced the new character because Fans figured out who Jon's mother was and therefore killed him off. If he is in the next season though, it going to be a surprise.

MBTI
    estp
    Enneagram
    7w?

I predict Jon Snow is going to be revived by those ice dudes and join them ending up being a bad guy. That will be a major plot twist, Jon Snow the hero of the books so far turning into a villain.

However, if the red witch woman wakes him up he will probably continue to be the good dude since she is dealing with fire, the exact opposite of the ice dudes.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Default SEASON SIX BEGINS

Hot damn, they hit the ground running tonight and might have touched on each plotline. And there was no "easing" into things -- a lot of crazy stuff went down, and fast.

I'm not sure, but they might be past-book in some of these plotlines, and if so, it showed. The plots just spun forward easily, which might be the case when you don't have to worry about somehow making a prewritten text work, and you're essentially just writing a fresh story. there were some really decent "character" moments tonight, and even Cersei still felt sympathetic because she seems to be admitting reality nowadays rather than living in denial; I want to hate her, and have hated her... but I can't hate her right now.

But my favorite moment, or one of the big ones:

Quote Originally Posted by wolfnara View Post
    Still, I look forward to the next season although I am if this season will be better or even weaker than S5. Perhaps Martin introduced the new character because Fans figured out who Jon's mother was and therefore killed him off. If he is in the next season though, it going to be a surprise.
    Season 5 was pretty flat aside from Hardhome, which was just pretty amazing, and then some parts of the finale.

Season 6 seems to be off to a decent start already, along with another curious tidbit about The Red Woman. Heh. And the Sands are actually living up to their reputation touted for Season 5 but that never paid off until the very tail end of that season.

Leading me to another question: "Where in the World is Little Rickon Stark?"

I really don't know how the series will end, but I think Sansa gained a few points in the official betting pools last night.

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft
    Likes senza tema, Ivy, wolfnara liked this post

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

So as far as the Red Woman goes:

Likes senza tema, wolfnara liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Bellflower View Post
    Hot damn, they hit the ground running tonight and might have touched on each plotline. And there was no "easing" into things -- a lot of crazy stuff went down, and fast.

I'm not sure, but they might be past-book in some of these plotlines, and if so, it showed. The plots just spun forward easily, which might be the case when you don't have to worry about somehow making a prewritten text work, and you're essentially just writing a fresh story. there were some really decent "character" moments tonight, and even Cersei still felt sympathetic because she seems to be admitting reality nowadays rather than living in denial; I want to hate her, and have hated her... but I can't hate her right now.
    I actually wasn't crazy about the episode. There were too many different things going on. I understand how they wanted to get something related to each of the plot lines but it felt a bit scattered to me. I would have liked it if they dove in on a smaller number of things.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

Too short! Want more!!!

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I think if they released the whole season on one date, like Netflix, the Internet would go down.