User Tag List

Page 164 of 192 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 1912

Thread: Game of Thrones!

  1. #1631
    Senior Member Array Zeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    691

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    ^ Swirlielight, you remind me of someone, only less cute.

    I was waiting for the ad hominem just because I disagree with the circle jerk, and because you cannot refute my points. Either way I'm outta here, you all can blow each other while telling each other how much you hate Stannis.

  2. #1632
    HopelessSituationWarrior Array Osprey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    7,904

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swivelinglight View Post
    I was waiting for the ad hominem just because I disagree with the circle jerk, and because you cannot refute my points. Either way I'm outta here, you all can blow each other while telling each other how much you hate Stannis.
    I hate Stannis, and anyone that likes him is a crumbum.
    Forget the dead you've left; they will not follow you.
    The vagabond who is rapping at your door, is standing in the clothes you once wore.

  3. #1633
    Raag Array Qre:us's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swivelinglight View Post
    I was waiting for the ad hominem just because I disagree with the circle jerk, and because you cannot refute my points. Either way I'm outta here, you all can blow each other while telling each other how much you hate Stannis.



  4. #1634
    Senior Member Array Zeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    691

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post


    Except I haven't posted nearly as many as the other frequent posters in this thread. I've only posted rebuttals, for the most part. Stop showing your blatant bias and delusion.

    Oh wait, nevermind, you're right. I see now. It's because my rebuttals seem serious and refer to things in the canon that contradict what the original posters are saying. That must mean I take things very seriously. You got me.

  5. #1635
    Raag Array Qre:us's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swivelinglight View Post
    Except I haven't posted nearly as many as the other frequent posters in this thread. I've only posted rebuttals, for the most part. Stop showing your blatant bias and delusion.

    Oh wait, nevermind, you're right. I see now. It's because my rebuttals seem serious and refer to things in the canon that contradict what the original posters are saying. That must mean I take things very seriously. You got me.
    What's the difference between being engaged in interesting discussions about a show and getting butthurt over a character, Alex?

  6. #1636
    Senior Member Array Zeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    691

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    What's the difference between being engaged in interesting discussions about a show and getting butthurt over a character, Alex?
    Actually most of my original posts have a consistent theme of light-hearted jest. I quote

    Quote Originally Posted by Swivelinglight View Post
    That may be true. But he went out like a boss. Ned stark went out on his knees. Joffrey went out by eating pidgeon pie. Rob got betrayed by his bannermen and cried to his mommy. Tywin went out while taking a crap. Balon died crossing a bridge. Robert got killed by a pig. Stannis was the first in line to charge when outnumbered against calvary. He took on a two v one and won while injured. He could've taken down the big bitch if he wanted but he felt the world saw enough of how much of a bad ass he was and decided to give the iron throne to someone else.


    All other posts, which I'm guessing you're referring to, when you say 'getting butthurt', were usually one line responses that contradict the op. Hardly any emotional investment involved whatsoever. You're reading far too in between the lines, and missing the obvious. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you're not nearly as bright as you think you are. (Most people who can only communicate via memes generally are in this categoy)

  7. #1637
    Raag Array Qre:us's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swivelinglight View Post
    You're reading far too in between the lines, and missing the obvious. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you're not nearly as bright as you think you are. (Most people who can only communicate via memes generally are in this categoy)
    Now, I ask, how can anyone be brighter than you, Swivelinglight?

    Likes Zeno liked this post

  8. #1638
    .~ *aĉa virino* ~. Array Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni
    Posts
    40,605

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    I hate Stannis, and anyone that likes him is a crumbum.
    If only they were crumb buns. I could feast upon their souls for nourishment.



    ----


    Thank god True Detective is starting in three days. I don't know what we'd talk about in this thread for the next year otherwise (and if it's Stannis, I'll go mad).
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

  9. #1639
    Permabanned Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    834

    Default

    So... Is anyone else is hoping to see Jon snow as a white walker?

  10. #1640
    Senior Member Array riva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    estp
    Enneagram
    7w? so
    Posts
    1,903

    Default

    Oh yeah stannis used to burn non believers alive. Such actions seem contrary to his personality. Does the boojs say how he became such a fanatic?

    Cant call him a fanatic. He still seemed faithless to the firelord. Just using it as a tool for its magical powers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarlaxle View Post
    So... Is anyone else is hoping to see Jon snow as a white walker?
    This is what i predicted starting this season. However, a person who read the book said it's wrong. He said a song of ice and fire is about the starks and the targarians. Even though the title in that regard makes sense, it doesn't take away the possibility of jon would becoming a white walker.

    However, i didnt raise that point not wanting to offend him. Sometimes i do that not because i want to keep the peace but because i see potential from that person to do me good or do me harm.

    But most times i do that because book readers are sometimes snarky.
    .

Similar Threads

  1. Game of Thrones / G.R.R. Martin's "A Song of Ice and Fire" (tv & book series)
    By nightwatcher in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 08-16-2016, 07:58 AM
  2. Khaleesi from Game of Thrones
    By Elfboy in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 04-02-2016, 04:39 AM
  3. Which Game of Thrones character are you?
    By Within in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 132
    Last Post: 01-06-2016, 12:30 AM
  4. If you've read/watched A Game of Thrones..
    By Wanderer in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-12-2012, 06:38 PM
  5. According to Erm the best show of all time is 'Game of Thrones'
    By Kimchitasi in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 07-05-2011, 11:52 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •