User Tag List

First 57107147155156157158159167 Last

Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 1915

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Inis Mona View Post
    Jon Snow is the most stereotypical good guy I've ever seen. He's such a classic hero type that even Marvel couldn't have done a better job creating a character like that.
    Joffrey was way cooler, agreed.
    Forget the dead you've left; they will not follow you.
    The vagabond who is rapping at your door, is standing in the clothes you once wore.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEI None

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    Joffrey was way cooler, agreed.
    If you think so
    4w3-7w6-9w1 so/sx

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Inis Mona View Post
    If you think so
    I like the Hound much better, in truth, but Joffrey did last longer than Ned Stark, and Robb Stark, and he put that upstart Tyrion in his place. If it weren't for those sneaky ladies of House Tyrell, he would still be in the game.
    The vagabond who is rapping at your door, is standing in the clothes you once wore.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEI None

I like the Hound much better, in truth, but Joffrey did last longer than Ned Stark, and Robb Stark, and he put that upstart Tyrion in his place. If it weren't for those sneaky ladies of House Tyrell, he would still be in the game.
    LOL
    4w3-7w6-9w1 so/sx
    Likes Osprey liked this post

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Jon was a dud for many seasons. I thought he finally came to life in the last 12 episodes or so.
    Alas. If he had stayed turtled up, maybe things would have been different.

Again, let's harken back to the title of the episode with Master Aemon: "Kill the boy. Kill the boy, and let the man be born." You kinda see all this coming. Birthings are never easy.

I think we're past spoiler embargo at this point. I can't even read article titles in Yahoo's feed without seeing all the spoilers for last night's episode; they're headlining them now.

Don't forget Littlefinger. He might only have a little finger, but I haven't seen him in a skirt yet.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Huh.

I felt it was a step up from e9 (aside from the centerpiece of the death of Shireen, which was its high point), as more got tied up and there was satisfaction on most threads, although a few felt rushed unfortunately.
    Yes some felt rushed but I was shocked they got it all in the one hour. I don't think it makes sense to compare it with the books at this point (I'm still pissed about Penny, I'm just putting that out there) so I won't. I don't think this is the last we see of the Lord Commander though.

Speaking of Kit Harington, this looks so ridiculous, I'll watch it.

I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Jon was a dud for many seasons. I thought he finally came to life in the last 12 episodes or so.
    Alas. If he had stayed turtled up, maybe things would have been different.
    He should have learned turtle power.

Again, let's harken back to the title of the episode with Master Aemon: "Kill the boy. Kill the boy, and let the man be born." You kinda see all this coming. Birthings are never easy.
    No, they aren't.

As a side note, I think this series is supposed to follow a chiastic structure, one where things come full circle. Martin said that the series is going to end with everyone back at Winterfell. If the Hound isn't dead (we never saw him die onscreen), does this mean a rematch of his fight with the Mountain in the tourney from Season 1?
    Don't forget Littlefinger. He might only have a little finger, but I haven't seen him in a skirt yet.
    Chaos is a ladder, but something tells me he isn't going to succeed at whatever the hell he is trying to do. Nevertheless, he's tricky.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

As a side note, I think this series is supposed to follow a chiastic structure, one where things come full circle. Martin said that the series is going to end with everyone back at Winterfell.
    I didn't really think of a chiasm, but that would be rather cool honestly. (And what if in the end, if Jon makes it, this means Dani rules in King's Landing as her ancestors and Jon would rule the north, but in a strong alliance, in Winterfell?) Or maybe King's Landing is destroyed as per the vision, and Winterfell is actually the center of all the kingdoms, which includes the lands beyond the wall? But that doesn't seem as feasible due to lack of trade / water access.

If the Hound isn't dead (we never saw him die onscreen), does this mean a rematch of his fight with the Mountain in the tourney from Season 1?
    I have my suspicions...

Chaos is a ladder, but something tells me he isn't going to succeed at whatever the hell he is trying to do.
    Alas. I have no idea who would win, any outcome is plausible. But the Hound would rather die fighting, not in a heap at the bottom of a cliff somewhere rotting away...

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

I didn't really think of a chiasm, but that would be rather cool honestly. (And what if in the end, if Jon makes it, this means Dani rules in King's Landing as her ancestors and Jon would rule the north, but in a strong alliance, in Winterfell?) Or maybe King's Landing is destroyed as per the vision, and Winterfell is actually the center of all the kingdoms, which includes the lands beyond the wall?
    I would love that. A return to prominence of Winterfell.

I have my suspicions...
    Keep in mind that the bloodshed really started with the Mountain pillaging the riverlands at Tywin's orders. He was there at the very beginning of all this.

Alas. I have no idea who would win, any outcome is plausible. But the Hound would rather die fighting, not in a heap at the bottom of a cliff somewhere rotting away...
    Well, he wanted Arya to kill him. Her sparing him might have screwed with his head, in a good way.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Keep in mind that the bloodshed really started with the Mountain pillaging the riverlands at Tywin's orders. He was there at the very beginning of all this.
    Yeah, you're talking about events shown in Season 1 here, where Ned (as Hand) basically damns Gregor for raiding the riverlands and sends a group of knights out to execute him? (yeah, that didn't go so well.) I think season 6 is supposed to go back to the riverlands.

Well, he wanted Arya to kill him. Her sparing him might have screwed with his head, in a good way.
    Maybe. You need something to live for.

It affected Arya. The faceless ones reprimanded her for lying when she said she didn't care about him.