User Tag List

Page 154 of 192 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 1912

Thread: Game of Thrones!

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    I kind of wish they included the Northern clans that marched with Stannis in the book.

"Red Rahloo has no power here."
    We should be thankful that they have left out the Greyjoys (for now). But, yeah, Stannis' army looks rather puny.

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Array Cellmold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Well acted, though. And his decision does make sense given what he can expect from R'hllor in return.
    Still a dick. Although a sensible one.

I want to start reading the books but alas I cannot read. I heard there was something about
    still being alive but only Jon and Melis know. Although considering bone armour man got clunked I would assume the show is deviating there as it has done in many places already.

Guess no fake girl to rescue from marriage.

HopelessSituationWarrior Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    Still a dick. Although a sensible one.

I want to start reading the books but alas I cannot read. I heard there was something about
    still being alive but only Jon and Melis know. Although considering bone armour man got clunked I would assume the show is deviating there as it has done in many places already.
    I think they dropped that plotline.

Guess no fake girl to rescue from marriage.
    Fake Arya Stark was replaced by Sansa Stark. I also wish they kept in the Bastard's Boys, Ramsay Snow's gang of psychopaths, but that didn't make it.
    Forget the dead you've left; they will not follow you.
    The vagabond who is rapping at your door, is standing in the clothes you once wore.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Hmmmm, I think there may just always be something inherently silly about a person riding a dragon.
    Yeah, this is pretty much what I saw. Maybe it's just that I'm really self conscious about fantasy wish fulfillment:

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

I hate this, but I tend to get sucked into fantasy wish fulfillment, and then I meet reality which wakes me up.
    The vagabond who is rapping at your door, is standing in the clothes you once wore.
    Likes Cellmold liked this post

.~ *aĉa virino* ~. Array Totenkindly's Avatar
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

Three hours until the finale, three hours left of trying to avoid zillions of spoilers articles popping up all over the net....

The thing is, with so many larger plot lines to tie up (winterfell, arya, cersei, the wall, meereen) there's just no way they can all be tackled thoroughly in an hour. So something is going to be dropped.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Three hours until the finale, three hours left of trying to avoid zillions of spoilers articles popping up all over the net....

The thing is, with so many larger plot lines to tie up (winterfell, arya, cersei, the wall, meereen) there's just no way they can all be tackled thoroughly in an hour. So something is going to be dropped.
    I don't think the Stannis and Brienne conflict is going to get resolved tonight. Though I hope Brienne succeeds.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

Hmm. The blurb reads as the following:

"Stannis marches. Dany is surrounded by strangers. Cersei seeks forgiveness. Jon is challenged."
    So it sounds like we're not doing much with Arya tonight.

----

As a side note, did anyone mention before how Lena Headey (Cersei) played Sarah Connor in "The Sarah Connor Chronicles" -- AKA "Terminator" TV show? And now in the upcoming T5 movie this summer, Emilia Clarke (Daenerys) is playing Sarah Connor?

It's just weird. Why isn't Rory McCann playing the Terminator? Time for a GoT cast transfer into T6.

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer
    It's just weird. Why isn't Rory McCann playing the Terminator? Time for a GoT cast transfer into T6.
    That might actually get me interested. "Come with me if you want to live. What the fuck's a Lommy?"
    Likes Totenkindly liked this post

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    That might actually get me interested. "Come with me if you want to live. What the fuck's a Lommy?"
    Or "I understand that if any more words come pouring out your cunt mouth, I'm gonna have to eat every fucking chicken in this room. Hasta la vista."

Likes Osprey liked this post