- Dani releases her other dragons. The Targaryan is back. Whether or not she wipes out the Sons of the Harpy, she likely says, "Screw this crap" and leaves Mereen. (And then we have the problem of Jorah's impending full-body psoriasis...)
- Cersei confesses at least some of her wrongdoings and has her "walk of shame." Not sure how Uncle Kevan plays into getting rid of the Sparrows; in either case, Cersei is finished at court, and Tommen as well I'd bet. Kevan brokers a deal for the Tyrells to take over... the truce that Cersei rejected.
- Brienne tries to extract Sansa. Stannis storms Winterfell and kills Ramsay. Brienne sees Stannis and tries to kill him. Melisandre kills Brienne. I dunno. Who the heck knows? This is perhaps the most exciting part of the finale: I have no idea what will happen. (It's so Littlefingerian... just throw together a bunch of people who hate each other to see what happens, then pick up the pieces after...)
My baby Sansa will get away, though. Run, Sansa, Run! And Theon too... if he doesn't die for Sansa in some noble redemptive sacrifice sans peen. ("Poor Theon. He had already died, long ago, bit by bit, piece by piece... this was the last part that Ramsay hadn't been able to take from him." *pauses in reverence, then kicks his corpse*) I'd say Theon's crushing + death would result in a Greyjoy naval assault, except they don't care about Theon.
- Arya masquerades as a courtesan and/or "seduces" Meryn in some situation and a few minutes later crosses a name off her list. it will be bloody, and she will taunt him before he dies, so he knows who she is. Her Faceless Friend might or might not kick her out of the temple, since she hasn't been doing her assigned task(s).
- Jon... well... Jon.... Olly and his buddies aren't too happy with Jon. Thorne knows it, Jon knows it, we know it, we're all just waiting to see how it plays out. The wildings did seem contrite at least, coming under the wall.
- We get word that Robin was thrown by his horse into the sea and died. Alas. Poor little bird.
- Bran doesn't appear.
- Rickon doesn't appear. Stay hidden, Rickon! Hiding in a hole somewhere might leave you the last contestant on Game of Thrones!