MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

"Essential nippleness."
    It sounds so ... metaphysical.

"I see nipples everywhere. Walking around like regular people. They don't see each other, they only see what they want to see. They don't know they're nipples."
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

For statistical purposes, there's approximately 22 minutes of nudity/sex scenes in 40 hours - the Huffington Post actually made a two compilation videos.
    Night is another candle

.~ *aĉa virino* ~. Array Totenkindly's Avatar
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

I didn't know statistics could be so sexy.

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

QUIZ: How Long Would It Take You To Read The Entire 'Game Of Thrones' Series?

In case you were thinking of diving into Game of Thrones sometime soon, you may want to consider this: It would take the average person -- regardless of his or her allegiance to Westeros -- well over a year to read the entire series. Of course, variables include how much time said reader was able to devote to reading each day. To find out how you stack up against other George R.R. Martin fanatics, Blinkbox Books has assembled a reading speed quiz.

My results:

You could read the entire Game of Thrones collection in 42 days. (382 days faster than the average person!) Your reading speed is 709 words per minute.

[Note: I committed 1 hour each day on the pull-down. When I actually binge-read, I can read anywhere from 4-6 hours a day easily enough... which would be 7-10 days.]

HopelessSituationWarrior Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    The nudity itself seems to be the least of issues to get offended about, if one is going to be honest.

The violence and the treatment of women would seem likely to generate more reaction.
    Yes, everyone is complaining about excessive nipples, and nobody is complaining about someone's skull getting crushed through the eyeballs (it wasn't even that brutal in the book).

Honestly, I have no clue what they are doing with the Iron Islands. They may not even include that subplot at all, which is odd, because I think it's going to be pretty important to the endgame. (Meanwhile, I loved reading about Dorne, but I have no idea where it's going.)
    Forget the dead you've left; they will not follow you.
    The vagabond who is rapping at your door, is standing in the clothes you once wore.

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    Yes, everyone is complaining about excessive nipples, and nobody is complaining about someone's skull getting crushed (which was actually more brutal than the book).
    nipples r gud mkay
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ Array digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Maybe it's because, speaking as a female, we're sick as hell of always f*cking hearing about how important tits are, and fantasize about smashing skulls. Frankly, this makes perfect sense to me.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery
    Likes Totenkindly liked this post

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

^

Whoa, I had no idea it was an actor. This guy is 7ft 7" (232.6 cm), he's 1.5x my height.

As for reading rate, those tests are odd since the rate increases as I get further into the book (and I imagine it's the same for everyone).

Also, you can learn dothraki online.
    Night is another candle

MBTI
    estp
    Enneagram
    7w? so

Regarding Littefinger -

Although he is definitely one of the most admirable charaters in the show with regards to intelligence, cunning and long term planning, I think there is a bit of a flaw in the writing of his character.

Most decisions he takes throughout the series - behind the scenes and in the scenes - could easily be considered sociopathic/antisocial personality disorder. However, he is obviously not a sociopath and probably does what he does out of sheer selfishness and hunger for power. Still most of the risks/decisions he takes are borderline psychopathic. But he clearly isn't one - which is proven in his genuine love for Catelyn. We could we not assume that he is doing what he does out of some past trauma that has lead him to adopt such a selfish powerhungry attitude? Yet he doesn't seem to have any trauma that might have caused this. Is the author missing something?

The Mad king was clearly a sociopath and what caused him him sociopath tendencies was his paranoia due to getting caught and being held a prisoner. I think he could be considered a Neurotic Psychopath. I think another good example of a neurotic psychopath is Lord Shen from Kung Fu Panda.

Joffrey is probably a born sociopath/psychopath.

Little finger is non of the above. So what caused him to be so amoral?