User Tag List

Page 116 of 192 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126166 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1914

Thread: Game of Thrones!

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    I think Arya not killing the Hound is also reflective of the lessons she learned from another kill they had along their journey. That of the old man that Arya and the Hound comes across, severely wounded by the raid, and dying, and the Hound does the merciful thing, giving him his last drop of water, and then killing him, ending his pain.

I think Arya, although she begrudgingly accepts the Hound as a person, and that he's not all bad, still is not completely convinced that he deserves mercy, a merciful death.
    Yes, I think you are right!!
    But I think Arya has not yet learned pragmatism/to be objective - that justice and vengeance and mercy are all emotional - and to control her fate she must be clear and quiet and empty.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    IIRC, Varys asked Ros later if it was his size that made him such a hit with the ladies, but she says they all reported that he was about average in size. That wasn't it.
    I thought he was so engrossed and engaging and enraptured in conversation that they never had sex.

Re: Podrick Payne's wang

IIRC, Varys asked Ros later if it was his size that made him such a hit with the ladies, but she says they all reported that he was about average in size. That wasn't it.
    I figured. He's a giver, rather than a taker. Likely, he was also concerned about the women's pleasure, rather than taking his own, which I'm sure was a welcomed novelty for such women. They were grateful, and in turn, refused payment from him.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

I figured. He's a giver, rather than a taker. Likely, he was also concerned about the women's pleasure, rather than taking his own, which I'm sure was a welcomed novelty for such women. They were grateful, and in turn, refused payment from him.
    Ah, but first you have to get to the point. There's the rub.
    Forget the dead you've left; they will not follow you.
    The vagabond who is rapping at your door, is standing in the clothes you once wore.

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Array Totenkindly's Avatar
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Oh gawd -- GoT theme in retro 80's electropop.

[SOUNDCLOUD]https://soundcloud.com/steveduzz/game-of-thrones-main-theme-80s-version[/SOUNDCLOUD]

Low brass cover:

Re: Podrick Payne's wang

You're right, I had missed that report.

Oh Podrick -- what is your secret?
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    You're right, I had missed that report.

Oh Podrick -- what is your secret?
    Podrick Payne - Game of Thrones Wiki

Podrick later returns with all of Tyrion's coins as the prostitutes enjoyed the experience so much that they did not want any payment. Tyrion and Bronn are amazed and insist that Podrick tell them everything that happened, in "copious detail". Ros later mentions to a confused Varys that the girls all said Podrick was the best they'd ever had, and that as three professional prostitutes, they'd been with a lot of men. Varys asks if it's that he's very large, but Ros says that according to the girls he wasn't particularly large, so much as what he did. Varys asks what it was, but Ros says that while the three prostitutes are often very descriptive, the most they could say about the wonderful experience was that it was "hard to describe".

It's even more amazing when you consider that Podrick was a virgin before that. Tyrion brought the prostitutes to take Pod's virginity, as a reward for saving Tyrion's life.

Not much of a fighter but a natural swordsman, it seems.
    I FEEL ALRIGHT

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

So... do you recognize all the cast shown here from back in 2009?

The Wertzone: Signing Pictures

Also:

And how we all feel now that GoT is over for the year:

Last edited by Bellflower; 06-27-2014 at 11:44 PM.

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/photos/gam...152748113.html

'Game of Thrones' super fan and travel writer visits locations
    A 'Game of Thrones' fan has been on an adventure of her own - travelling to the spectacular locations the show is set in. Travel writer Yvonne Gordon has visited the likes of Croatia, Iceland, Malta and Northern Island and photographed her journeys. She came up with the idea before visiting Dubrovnik, Croatia, last summer. While researching the trip Yvonne discovered parts of the show - such as the famous Battle of Blackwater Bay - were shot there. Yvonne, from Dublin, Ireland, snapped the areas of the city she recognized before planning trips to other Game of Thrones locations.

Sorry, the pics are actually pretty large, so I spoilered the two I included. There's a few more at the link above.

Whisky Old & Women Young Array Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Possibly the most boring and mindless show I've watched in my life. I've seen some episodes of Dallas and The Young and the Restless which were more thrilling.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sp
    Socionics
    ESFj Ti

Supposedly lady stoneheart won't be appearing in the show at all. Kind of a bummer.
    {The Diplomat}
    Slytherpuff
    s|L|OAx
    Meow.