• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Tyler the Creator

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
yeah enfp sounds right. maybe entp.

i like his music alright but he seems pretty obnoxious from his twitter and other shit i've seen.

Omni

MBTI Type
ENTP
I enjoyed his first album quite a bit, his second... not so much.

FunnyDigestion

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Earl's the best rapper from that group

check this out

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LomByNzpd3g"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LomByNzpd3g[/YOUTUBE]

uncommonentity

He's a whiny little hoodrat who likes to dabble with naughty words and minor keys to appear fiercer than he actually is to capitalize sales. I really like him, his crew and their music. Why? because there's not enough of the aforementioned in the 'game' today. It takes balls to sacrifice yourself to the world as a projected sociopathic rapist with multiple alter egos. At best people would create a livejournal/tumblr as an outlet for that sort of immaturity but he's taken the extra effort to layer his broody ramblings over synth pads and piano keys. I believe he has a song that informs individuals to kill people, burn shit and fuck school (in that order). I can't even begin imagine how long his mom must of grounded him for him to turn around and write that one.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
He's just weird.. <3 I Don't know if he's ENFP.. but. If he is. :wizfreak:

FunnyDigestion

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
He's a whiny little hoodrat who likes to dabble with naughty words and minor keys to appear fiercer than he actually is to capitalize sales. I really like him, his crew and their music. Why? because there's not enough of the aforementioned in the 'game' today. It takes balls to sacrifice yourself to the world as a projected sociopathic rapist with multiple alter egos. At best people would create a livejournal/tumblr as an outlet for that sort of immaturity but he's taken the extra effort to layer his broody ramblings over synth pads and piano keys. I believe he has a song that informs individuals to kill people, burn shit and fuck school (in that order). I can't even begin imagine how long his mom must of grounded him for him to turn around and write that one.

That's sort of a dumb reason to like music. You like him because there aren't enough other musicians dabbling with naughty words & minor keys to capitalize sales? You like his music because he personally appears to have "balls" (whatever that is)?

Earl's the best. [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwkhXeF6U70&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwkhXeF6U70&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Jessica

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5

You do realize death metal bands have done this and worse with a decent level of mainstream exposure (MTV and such) since about 1990, right?

Tyler, The Creator: He's a fuckin' walking paradox.

3ggminey

MBTI Type
Enfp
You do realize that he is joking, that he is idealistic in the sense of people taking themselves to seriously, he plays with naughty words because people get offended by that, by something so small, its humorous to him for people to get of people, i relate with him so much, i say bad words becuz it makes me mad when People get mad over the smallest things, makes me want to say them more, so i must say. If you comment about what he says or does, your just being tricked, and haha played, theres more to tyler then u think

xisnotx

Permabanned
I like his music because he has the balls to say what I've been thinking...or was thinking back in the day (like 3 years ago lol)

Though the devil worshiping put me off him a bit, even if it's meant to be sarcastic. Some things you don't mess with...god/the devil..that's one of them.

Favorite lines:
"I'm a fucking unicorn, and fuck anybody who say I'm not.."
"I aint got no motherfucking daddy he aint teach me shit, child support aint come that faggot still aint bought me anything" (can relate to that one a lot...)

"Window" is probably my favorite song of the last couple years..

And I once told a girl to listen to "transylvania". Not recommended...

xisnotx

Permabanned

I think his audience is mostly younger kids...and I don't think the world is that horrible. It's giving impressionable kids a mindset that the world is literally hell. It can be at times, but there are a lot of good things about the world as well.

Saying you're atheist is one thing...calling yourself the "triple six boys" is a different thing entirely.

Omni

MBTI Type
ENTP
And I once told a girl to listen to "transylvania". Not recommended...

LOL, I can almost imagine her reaction to the opening line.

"GODDAMN I LOVE WOMEN! DAYDREAM ABOUT PENIS BEING IN EM!"

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
He's certainly an Ne user. My guess is xNTP, he says in his song "Yonkers", I called Jesus and told him to STFU" for God's sake. What ENFP does that?