• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Tyler the Creator

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
I think he's pretty catchy, but not one of my regular go-tos. I think his persona is a one-hit wonder sort of deal. You can only be so shocking for so long.

Someone once described his stuff as hipster white boy music. :laugh:

I don't think that's true - at least, not as a rule. I enjoyed Yonkers for the beat and some of the more lolzy lyrics. The other stuff doesn't spur my interest. I'm not very easily alarmed, and am pretty ok with most things, so I can't feel scandalous listening to it and I can't really relate to it.

It is funny, though.

Edit: The MV for Yonkers seems a lot more gimmicky than it did the first time. =/ But, but . . .

(What you think of Hayley Williams?) Fuck her, Wolf Haley robbing 'em
I'll crash that fucking airplane that that faggot nigga B.o.B is in
And stab Bruno Mars in his goddamn esophagus
And won't stop until the cops come in

:D

It's so absurdly hilarious.

From Rap Genius:

From Tyler’s comments on this song and others, his beef is not just with Hayley, B.o.B or Bruno, but rather with the larger trend of bland, uncreative pop music they and others have released lately

This line caused B.o.B. to release a diss track titled “No Future”

Tyler has stated in interviews that he hates the song “Airplanes”. More specifically pop songs with the same overused chords progressions. That song is the perfect example

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
ENFPs in general (especially males) will come off like they are Te, and if you are close to them then you see Fi. I don't ever see Male ENFPs show Fi too strangers.

Yes, I know many ENFP's like this, I think it's because America puts out this stupid standard that says that "men must be strong, tough, bold, and courageous". So it sort of makes male ENFP's develop Te just to fit in and not be a total outcast.

ENTP-Guy

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFP with a really strong developed Te. Maybe even 8w7 or 7w8? (I know personally an ENFP who together with a bunch of other people, can be offensive as fuck. Being offensive doesn't limit you to being a certain type. There are feminist ENTPs who find certain sexist jokes offensive, that doesn't mean they're some sort of an xxFx type.)