• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Limitless

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Very ENTP movie. I think one should watch it. Awesome about your life getting out of control and how to deal with it.

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
that was a fun movie. Recommended, although the ending is dumb.

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
The idea that we use only 10% of our brains is a myth, studies indicate that we use a large chunk of our brain, while awake and asleep.
Those pills would probably cause a seizure in reality.

It's like saying the tooth faerie gave him a fortune cookie which made him a genius and got him laid all day.

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
that bothered me, too. plus that running much higher than "normal" would probably cause serious damage. It's not really meant to be a plausible movie though, I don't think. Kinda like avatar.

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
Yeah...it's meant to be entertaining. I liked the general atmosphere of the film...all those colors.

Oh yes...Avatar...it's like a futuristic Dances with the wolves. But Dances with the wolfs makes sense, avatar doesn't. Everybody in that army seems brainwashed :laugh: But who cares if it makes sense...as long as it has cool effects and dinosaurs. :laugh:

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Well our brain is not 100% efficient. And its very plausible that there will be some brain synapse enhancing technolgoies in the future, like photographic memory, or increase learning speed etc.

Malcontent

MBTI Type
abcd
6 out of 10. I thought it was a better movie.
I agree is an ENTP movie because the main character is an ENTP on NZT. But we could talk if the pill changes personality or not.
If we assume it doesn't, at the beginning of the movie he is an ENTP unhealthy/depressed? He seems more of a INFP... But I've never knew a burnout entp.

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
I thought it was lame. I didn't like it at all. Plot holes out the ass. Bad ending.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
I didn't like it mostly because it focused more on his life spiraling out of control rather than demonstrating the abilities. It seemed like he could've been capable of much more. This is coming from someone who watched all 3 seasons of Kyle XY, an ABC Family TV show about a teenage boy that was raised in a pod by scientists for the first 16 years of his life with the intent of his brain and body developing far beyond normal means due to being in development for 16 years rather than 9 months. Kyle demonstrated:

Super reflexes, hearing
Ability to adjust his vision like goggles
Telekinesis (Although barely developed)
Levitation through manipulating the water in his body
Holographic and perfect memory
Learning curves that were almost instant

There were other things he could do, but maybe I compared it too much.

If he was so smart, why wasn't he 10 steps ahead of the people trying to kill him or get ahead of him? That bothered me. He was the most intelligent person, yet he couldn't handle a guy stalking him. A super intelligent person needs to borrow money from the mafia? Nice.

It just seemed like the writers didn't know what intelligence could really do.