User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Limitless

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    6w5 sp/sx

I thought it was lame. I didn't like it at all. Plot holes out the ass. Bad ending.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

Let's make this showy! Array raz's Avatar

I didn't like it mostly because it focused more on his life spiraling out of control rather than demonstrating the abilities. It seemed like he could've been capable of much more. This is coming from someone who watched all 3 seasons of Kyle XY, an ABC Family TV show about a teenage boy that was raised in a pod by scientists for the first 16 years of his life with the intent of his brain and body developing far beyond normal means due to being in development for 16 years rather than 9 months. Kyle demonstrated:

Super reflexes, hearing
    Ability to adjust his vision like goggles
    Telekinesis (Although barely developed)
    Levitation through manipulating the water in his body
    Holographic and perfect memory
    Learning curves that were almost instant

There were other things he could do, but maybe I compared it too much.

If he was so smart, why wasn't he 10 steps ahead of the people trying to kill him or get ahead of him? That bothered me. He was the most intelligent person, yet he couldn't handle a guy stalking him. A super intelligent person needs to borrow money from the mafia? Nice.

It just seemed like the writers didn't know what intelligence could really do.