User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    EII

Default Your Music-Related Guilty Pleasure.

All right folks, you know you've got'em . We're all friends here, what is your music-related guilty pleasure? Go ahead and list what you listen to normally and what it is that breaks off from the norm.

I'll start off,

While I usually lean towards the ska scene with large doses of Classical music I have to admit that I'm constantly nodding my head and tapping my foot to what I hear from Katy Perry on the radio... I also really like a lot of stuff from Vanessa Carlton and Michelle Branch. (I actually own a cd!)

You're up!
    r0wo1 the destroyer of threads has struck again...

MBTI
    IsFJ

I like Lady GaGa. There, I said it.

Patron Saint Of Smileys Gloriana's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

Savage Garden. I developed this horny obsession with Darren Hayes when I was around 18-19, listened to their music incessantly for like a year, and paid good money to see them in concert. It came up on my MP3 on random in the car not too long ago, in front of friends. My indie cred took a massive hit.

My ESFP mate has a particular obsession with soft rock from the 70s and songwriters, so now I'm listening to way too much Fogelberg, Sedaka, and James effing Taylor. Love makes me do effed up things.

First time I went to England, I was on my own there for nearly a month. I was constantly hearing "Rollercoaster" by B*Witched and "Picture Of You" by Boyzone. Before I left, I bought the singles so I would always remember that trip. Whenever those songs come up on my MP3 player, I compulsively tell that story, like "Please understand I like these songs in a nostalgic, slightly ironic, fashion". It doesn't matter, I get made fun of and I suppose I should.
    "Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you...amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

I love female voices and wish I was a soprano even though I'm a guy with a really low speaking voice

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

i love corny mindless rap music, almost as much as i like really good rap music. i like soulja boy(this.right here.is my.swag.), pitbull, gucci, waka flocka flame. also i fuck with miley cyrus on occasion.

plus i get nostalgic and love 90's/early 2000's pop music. i went to a backstreet boys concert with a couple of coworkers this summer (wish it was nsync though.)

i don't feel guilty about any of that though. i like one kesha song (no i am not putting a dollar sign in her name.) that i feel guilty about.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I don't even know where to begin, but I'll start here. The first CD I ever purchased myself was the first Spice Girls cd.

Secondly, and currently, my guilty pleasures really really cheezy dream pop with female vocalists. Also, I listen to the first 3 CD's from The Cardigans every single day on repeat. I wouldn't necessarily file that as a guilty pleasure per-say, but if anyone were to find my iPod and discover this stuff, I'd probably have to kill them.

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

inb4 Rebecca Black
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    EII

inb4 Rebecca Black
    I considered this but couldnt keep my hands still for laughing so hard as I typed it
    r0wo1 the destroyer of threads has struck again...

Where do I even start? I listen to Aqua non-ironically. I belt out Ke$ha in the shower. I've been karaokeing to Hilary Duff since who knows when. And I practically live for Glee's autotuned as fuck covers.

Also: Christmas music inappropriately early.

MBTI
    yupp

I listen to the goo goo dolls and the fray. Among other songs that would cause me to be made fun of. I'm totally digging p!nk-raise your glass, at the moment plus I have all her albums on the itunes. Oh and I love glee! I have all of the first season songs, I also like lily allen and lady gaga. But lady gaga was classically trained and does have talent, she just hides it because she realized she could make more money realeasing subpar pop songs.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so