123 Last

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Default Rebecca Black Parody?

Before any of you guy's say it, that it is a waste of time to ponder this, or devote any attention to what is essentially prepubescent girl- you are ABSOLUTELY right.

However, I am still curious: am I the only one who truly believes it is a pardody? A clever social experiment designed to torture millions of people while being a hit at the exact same time?
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Linky?

Or do I have to Google this? (fiend!)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

I apologize in advance for posting this link: and omg, it's at nearly 47 000 000 views ...

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0"]R_Black[/YOUTUBE]
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Which post shall I ma---ake???

Somewhere, whomever wrote this song is laughing, though whether due to humourous parady, sadism or merely pleasure at the unexpected popularity of a badly written set of lyrics, I'm not sure.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

figsfiggyfigs

I spent the last 2 weeks with my family trying to ignore this. They spent the 2 weeks, trying to find ways to play this for me. >:E

I finally gave in yesterday.

My favourite line has to be " yesterday was Thursday, today is Friday, tomorrow is Saturday, and Sunday comes aftterrrwarrdddssss"

I was like " OMGZZNOWAI!!!"

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CiBVpD1ToI&feature=player_embedded"]LOL[/YOUTUBE]

MBTI
    ENTP

In every generation there's one driving force that provides the spark needed to light that flame bringing forth progression and innovation. A driving force which that shatters the glass fixture of that which is established and rebuilds it, yet this time completely redefining aspects of the original and taking into account it's structural flaws. Rebecca Black is that driving force for our generation, and I consider myself privileged to toss the freshly hand picked rose pedals in her path as she descends from her platform, and while only gracing all of us with only glimpse of her presence, she's providing the frame work which shall have an everlasting effect on modern music sound as we know it.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata View Post
    In every generation there's one driving force that provides the spark needed to light that flame bringing forth progression and innovation. A driving force which that shatters the glass fixture of that which is established and rebuilds it, yet this time completely redefining aspects of the original and taking into account it's structural flaws. Rebecca Black is that driving force for our generation, and I consider myself privileged to toss the freshly hand picked rose pedals in her path as she descends from her platform, and while only gracing all of us with only glimpse of her presence, she's providing the frame work which shall have an everlasting effect on modern music sound as we know it.
    Oh dear.

When's the last time you've been on a date?
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Oh dear.

When's the last time you've been on a date?
    *runs out the cafeteria flailing arms and crying hysterically.*

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata View Post
    I agree entirely with Stigmata. With this profound song, Black has demonstrated that she does not shy away from asking the big questions in life: kickin' in the front seat or sittin' in the back seat? My friend and I both agree that she represents a generation's anxieties with poise, intelligence, and maturity without condescending to them. Brava, Rebecca Black.

EDIT: Jennifer, you're just a big old meanie.