MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata View Post
    *runs out the cafeteria flailing arms and crying hysterically.*
    Wow. Thank goodness it's Friday (to be followed by Saturday, and then Sunday comes afterrwarrdddssss).
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

The song was funny/dumb until I realised she's 13 years old (she looks around 16 or 17). And then it all made sense!

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Wow. Thank goodness it's Friday (to be followed by Saturday, and then Sunday comes afterrwarrdddssss).
    And yesterday was Thursday. Just think about it! It's actually SO true. Fun fun fun fun.

Patron Saint Of Smileys Gloriana's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

I literally JUST saw this for the first time yesterday, after noticing loads of my Facebook friends 'liking' all sorts of crap with the name Rebecca Black in it. I thought "Is this some philanthropist hero I need to be aware of?". I investigated, and immediately wanted to punch those Facebook friends in their goddamn ironical faces.

I actually went asking an extended family member in her late teens just WTF this was about, I asked if it was a joke. She told me not to question it. I tried, but I can't stop asking "Why??? WHY???".

............partyin', partyin'..........partyin', partyin'.......

I hate pop culture. I HATE IT.
    "Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you...amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata View Post
    In every generation there's one driving force that provides the spark needed to light that flame bringing forth progression and innovation. A driving force which that shatters the glass fixture of that which is established and rebuilds it, yet this time completely redefining aspects of the original and taking into account it's structural flaws.
    I feel exactly the same way. We are products of our society, and we must all embrace the inner calling, the talent within. It is not with mediocrity that we should drift through life, but rather with purpose, in glee, to lift others.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriana View Post
    I thought "Is this some philanthropist hero I need to be aware of?".
    http://www.socialtimes.com/2011/03/r...eeds-to-japan/

Yes

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    The song was funny/dumb until I realised she's 13 years old (she looks around 16 or 17). And then it all made sense!
    I'll say this: She's a lot more famous at 13 than I am at 3x that age. Hmph.

Quote Originally Posted by Beargryllz View Post
    I feel exactly the same way. We are products of our society, and we must all embrace the inner calling, the talent within. It is not with mediocrity that we should drift through life, but rather with purpose, in glee, to lift others.
    Oh please... not more of your INTP hyper-emo-idealism!
    I need a shower.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

some 13 year olds are good.
    every normal man must be tempted, at times,
    to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag,
    and begin slitting throats.
    h.l. mencken

MBTI
    ENTP

I'm glad others have finally decided to unravel the rags and remove the blindfold. Until I discovered this video approximately 4 days ago, I too was just another ignorant follower. No hopes; No dreams; Complacent in my life, and existing only due to lack of other viable options.

Rebecca Black's tales of this thing called "Friday" have reinspired me to continue searching from my own enlightenment by ascending to the higher plane of consciousness to which she refers. Basically, there's always another "Friday" just over the horizon for all of us, which given her philosophy, would actually in fact be today as yesterday was "Thursday". I hope to pass on a happily after finally experiencing for myself what she refers to as the "Weekend" which is a euphoric state of mind only achievable after one passes the grueling trials of the Weekday.

Work hard now(monday-thursday), receive my reward later(friday). The day of reckoning is upon us; The prophecy of Friday is true!

This one gets stuck in my head sooooo easily.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.