12 48.00%
  • Anna is average in looks.

11 44.00%
  • Anna is below average in looks.

2 8.00%
First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ----

average. i sat next to someone way cuter on the tram this morning. she needed to brush her hair though.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
    I think she's prettier then Jennifer Aniston though . Sorry Jen but you uglay!
    No

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

^ lol at your "No" .

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Average. Better with dark hair.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

My vote went to average but in thinking about it, it's not fair to her since the average North American woman is quite a bit heavier and far more out of shape than she is, based on statistics. So I have to question my own vote in reference to objectivity when it comes to celebrities. In comparing her to the average 28 year old woman in the general populace, she would probably be above-average.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    My vote went to average but in thinking about it, it's not fair to her since the average North American woman is quite a bit heavier and far more out of shape than she is, based on statistics. So I have to question my own vote in reference to objectivity when it comes to celebrities. In comparing her to the average 28 year old woman in the general populace, she would probably be above-average.
    Sometimes I wonder, though, if we consider certain celebrities attractive simply because 1) they are usually in flawless shape (because it's their job and they have trainers and nutritionists, and probably wouldn't be as fit if they were "civilians"), and 2) we're used to seeing them, so over time, they become more familiar and more attractive to us. Not to mention their hair, makeup, stylists, plastic surgeons and the aid of extensive airbrushing or photoshop. There are many celebs that I don't think I'd consider very attractive in real life.

Sometimes I'm also a bit annoyed at how young, female celebrities all HAVE to be the hottest thing going. Not being considered sexy is a fate worse than death. It gets a bit old to see them trying so hard.
    Something Witty

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

I'll vote above average, but she's not spectacularly beautiful or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    Sometimes I wonder, though, if we consider certain celebrities attractive simply because 1) they are usually in flawless shape (because it's their job and they have trainers and nutritionists, and probably wouldn't be as fit if they were "civilians"), and 2) we're used to seeing them, so over time, they become more familiar and more attractive to us. Not to mention their hair, makeup, stylists, plastic surgeons and the aid of extensive airbrushing or photoshop. There are many celebs that I don't think I'd consider very attractive in real life.
    Difficult not to view them as attractive considering how they've literally been remade from their natural selves, into whatever "person" they, studios and the public want.

Sometimes I'm also a bit annoyed at how young, female celebrities all HAVE to be the hottest thing going. Not being considered sexy is a fate worse than death. It gets a bit old to see them trying so hard.
    Sex sells. So these women have to be sexy or they lose their income.

I don't feel sorry or bad for them since they went into this business knowing what was expected of them.

I'd say significantly above average. While I think she's easily more attractive than the other celebrities mentioned in the thread, that's not really the point. When compared to the general population, it's hard to think she wouldn't be more attractive than 8 of 10 random people pulled off the street. Next time you go outside, pay attention to the first ten people you see.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    ...attractive simply because 1) they are usually in flawless shape (because it's their job and they have trainers and nutritionists, and probably wouldn't be as fit if they were "civilians"), and 2) we're used to seeing them, so over time, they become more familiar and more attractive to us. Not to mention their hair, makeup, stylists, plastic surgeons and the aid of extensive airbrushing or photoshop...
    Exactly. The disparity of "beauty resources" is disrupting the playing field.

I'd bet money that if either of us had the same army of people dedicated to maintaining our peak physical appearance, we would blow that broad out of the water. Conversely, if she had a regular beauty routine like us, we'd still blow her out of the water.

She's just a'ight, but if her face contorts into an expression outside of her Top 3 Safe Red Carpet Smiles, it morphs horrifically illustrating her unflattering physiognomy:
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke