• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which summer blockbuster are you most looking forward to?

Which summer blockbuster are you most looking forward to?

• Speed Racer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't Mess With the Zohan

• Kung Fu Panda

• The Happening

• The Incredible Hulk

• Wanted

• Hancock

• Hellboy II: The Golden Army

• The X-Files 2

• The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor

• Total voters

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
I change my vote.

Upon seeing the trailer for TIH, I couldn't help but notice that Edward Norton will be starring.

Instant must-see.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Robert Downey, Jr. will be making a cameo in The Incredible Hulk as Tony Stark (AKA Iron Man). I guess that's the Marvel universe's next step for their movies -- allowing a variety of different Marvel characters to guest star in a film involving another Marvel character.

Stephen Sommers, director of The Mummy, The Mummy Returns, and Van Helsing, is directing the G.I. Joe movie, due to come out next summer. I wonder if ILM will be working on that film?