• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Rockabilly & Psychobilly Culture!

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
More Cramps! :)

[YOUTUBE="QsXgEzx_GGk"]Cramps - Sheena's in a Goth Gang The Cramps[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="m-2ltL2KaI4"]Cramps - Route 66[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="RQQjfmKjXNU"]The Cramps - Goo Goo Muck (Studio)[/YOUTUBE]

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
This is actually one of my favorite songs <3! Nice one :)

I think I am just embarrassed , because I wanted to be Brian Setzler when I was 15, but I could never do my hair quite like him :(

I was going to post this one at first.. But Damn I didn't want to feel sentimental as well as embarrassed . :laugh:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vh0viChX4RQ"].[/YOUTUBE]

Omission1234

the secret to love = the cramps <3

also brian setzer has a line of custom gretch guitars , they are soo pretty hhaha and amazing i want one.

this thread really just makes me wanna call everyone cat, and i wanna go dance and play tons of guitar
the ultra twist oo la la
rip lux

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
This band sold out and I can't find any of their older stuff.. but even their commercial sound, has the elements

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yuwtKz4aNg"].[/YOUTUBE]

Omission1234

arclight lets just buy tons of pomade and crisp jeans and black shirts and try to be a rockin version of james dean= brian setzer haha this is again the best thread of the week
its minor threat but its got soul and its groovy and i know there is a rockabilly version somewhere <3

KDude

also brian setzer has a line of custom gretch guitars , they are soo pretty hhaha and amazing i want one.

Yeah, I've been meaning to get a Gretsch actually. Not the Setzer ones though (they're pretty expensive). I only know a little bit of rockabilly riffs though.

Poison Ivy has one of the coolest personas.. she kind of looks like a diner waitress. And chews gum a lot.

poison-ivy-rorschach-guitarist-the-cramps-1990.jpg

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
arclight lets just buy tons of pomade and crisp jeans and black shirts and try to be a rockin version of james dean= brian setzer haha this is again the best thread of the week
its minor threat but its got soul and its groovy and i know there is a rockabilly version somewhere <3

Now if we are going to go East Coast hardcore,, Then Minor Threat FTW!! I am sure I heard that "Rockabilly" version too ;)

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Country Rockabilly???

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToxmbOr00co&feature=related"].[/YOUTUBE]

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Cute :)

[YOUTUBE="kildIsvb_P4"]Horror Pops-Psycho Bitches Outta Hell[/YOUTUBE]

Omission1234

i love the violent femmes and the horror pops rule sparrow and arclight you guys rock i cant say it enoug holy moly like im gonna start wearing my old clothes again
GretschBrianSetzerXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.jpg

3237518783_08ecc49d0f.jpg

lux-interior-the-cramps.jpg

Violent%2BFemmes.jpg

Messer_Chups_Summer_2009.jpg
messer chups
150271_ms8819.jpg

i dont know her name but is the main model for rockabilly clothing and shes hotototot i think shed love listening to records and drink little cocktails on the porch.... oo this thread haha what have we started..

also minor threat also ftw :D

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIFlVM4JnPI&feature=related"].[/YOUTUBE]

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
i love the violent femmes and the horror pops rule sparrow and arclight you guys rock i cant say it enoug holy moly like im gonna start wearing my old clothes again
GretschBrianSetzerXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.jpg

3237518783_08ecc49d0f.jpg

lux-interior-the-cramps.jpg

Violent%2BFemmes.jpg

Messer_Chups_Summer_2009.jpg
messer chups
150271_ms8819.jpg

i dont know her name but is the main model for rockabilly clothing and shes hotototot i think shed love listening to records and drink little cocktails on the porch.... oo this thread haha what have we started..

also minor threat also ftw :D

You Rock! If you do play dress up post a pic ;)!!!

PS that last pic of that chick is HOT!

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Mad Marge & The Stonecutters <3

[YOUTUBE="wWefGX09gSw"]Mad Marge And The Stonecutters-TroubleMaker Lyrics[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="nAf0WZq9FvY"]Mad Marge and The Stonecutters - Gravest Sin[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="mhcwjFL9OGY"]Mad Marge and the Stonecutters - Shake[/YOUTUBE]