User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    fuck

It's been so long since last season's finale, I can't remember what happened. I hope it comes back to me in time for the season premiere tomorrow night.

Today, I relate to Charlie. He's taken some wrong turns, but he had a good heart and he came through in the end.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by anii View Post
    It's been so long since last season's finale, I can't remember what happened. I hope it comes back to me in time for the season premiere tomorrow night.

Today, I relate to Charlie. He's taken some wrong turns, but he had a good heart and he came through in the end.
    What I love about many of the characters is that the actors and writers are not afraid to portray them in a less-than-admirable light, even while trying to win the viewers' sympathies.

Charlie was probably the most pronounced of those... lots of rough spots and self-centeredness ground into him, but still with a good heart... and he pulled through when it mattered and proved what he was made of.

Quote Originally Posted by Rohsiph View Post
    ... pretty much everyone except Rose, really (is Rose her name? The Mrs. unwavering hope & faith? Bernard's wife). Rose is pretty boring.
    Yes, Rose. Without doing an analysis, she seemed ENFJ to me at first glance (low-key E). I did not really identify with her or Bernard much... Bernard less, honestly.

The season has apparently been cut (at the moment) to 8 episodes from 16, due to the writer's strike. Sigh. I'd write for them!
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by anii View Post
    There's a recap episode before the new one.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    There's a recap episode before the new one.
    I thought someone said the recap was last night.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I thought someone said the recap was last night.
    There might have been, but there's one tonight at 8pm EST.

Oberon

I identify with the little mouse, Oberon. He's as lost as any of them.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Faraday is obviously an INTP! Maybe just because I think he's cute as a button.

I think Kate's an ISFP.

Eko- INFJ.

Miles- maybe ENTP?

Rousseau- INTJ

That's all I got. And it's all off the top of my head.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

• identfiy MOST with jack (Matthew Fox) and john Locke (Terry O'Quinn)
    • identify BEST (most realistic) with faraday (Jeremy Davies) and hugo (Jorge Garcia)
    • Am in love with Claire (Emilie de Ravin), but probably she would hate me, seems to have quite the sensing hysteria
    • i feel ODD about sawyer (Josh Holloway). i used to do his type of fake grimming when i was younger, to put everyone off. but he seems to blieve it to the core. sucks. too tough for me. i wanted to get attention at the same time, from a "special imaginated person" who would understand why someone would look like that. sawyer doesnt seem to want that.
    • identify SECRETLY with Ben (Michael Emerson) (how about nuking your parent's community )
    • "think I should identify more" with danielle rousseau (Mira Furlan) but she rather scares me (enfj?)
    • dont understand how i relate to desmond (Henry Ian Cusick) and richard alpert (Nestor Carbonell), but i do.
    • DISPISE the most: Ethan (William Mapother) who actually resembles John Locke. and Eloise (Fionnula Flanagan)
    • FEAR the most: sayid (Naveen Andrews), and the ashole soldier (Kevin Durand), and Ana-Lucia Cortez, the police woman (Michelle Rodriguez).
    • wont admit that i have sexual desire for penny (dessmonds girlfriend, Sonya Walger)
    • alex (bens daughter, played by Tania Raymonde) is beautifull and strange.

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

I adore the show.

It's hard to pick characters, as I find all of them very interesting.

It might be more revealing to mention the ones that drive me crazy and that I relate very little to - Hugo, Michael, the dentist (older guy), hmm...that may be it as far as ones that I really did not like. Oh, I didn't particularly like the 2 siblings from the first season either. They were a bit too whiny and snotty and pampered. Oh, Charlie rather annoyed me too.

One I find myself relating to less as time goes on is Sun, but I don't dislike her. And I didn't dislike the policewoman (Anna Maria? What was her name?), but she's quite different from me so I can't relate much to her either.

John Locke is someone I have mixed feelings about. I enjoy his character, but he's quite mystical and a little flaky or something and I can't really relate to that aspect.

Ben is intriguing. Of course untrustworthy, but I still like him.

I like Sawyer, Kate, Jack, Sayid, Juliette, Desmond, Faraday, and Ben the most (and not in that order - those are just all of them that I particularly like). I suppose that means I relate to bits and pieces of all of them! And I feel like I 'understand' them. They make sense to me.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

yes, anna close enough to find her: its Ana-Lucia Cortez played by Michelle Rodriguez. corrected my post