User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

For those of you who don't watch LOST, this is Kate.

Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    So do you think she is prettier than you are now?

(I think you're both gorgeous, but in different ways. Everyone is unique. So why would you want to look like her?)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFP

Hm... or more correctly:

For those of you who don't watch LOST, this is a picture of the actress Evangeline Lilly on a beach.
    /nitpick
    I have arms for a fucking reaosn, so come hold me. Then we'll fuvk! Whoooooh! - GZA

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    So do you think she is prettier than you are now?

(I think you're both gorgeous, but in different ways. Everyone is unique. So why would you want to look like her?)
    Geez Jennifer what a nice thing to say! Her body is definitely something to aspire to (not to mention she is drop dead gorgeous). I am working on it. I start working out with my ENFJ personal trainer friend on Friday. I told her to kick my ass so I probably won't be able to walk Saturday.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Geez Jennifer what a nice thing to say!
    And I even meant it!

Her body is definitely something to aspire to (not to mention she is drop dead gorgeous).
    Oh, I know why women (and men) think she's attractive. She does have the perfect, small, fit frame, with a beautiful face and great hair and personality to match. (Quiet, gracious, kind, yet tenacious and tough.)

It is just funny when I see so many women wanting to be a different woman... especially when they're often beautiful, and other women would like to be them in turn.

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

And I even meant it!

Oh, I know why women (and men) think she's attractive. She does have the perfect, small, fit frame, with a beautiful face and great hair and personality to match. (Quiet, gracious, kind, yet tenacious and tough.)

It is just funny when I see so many women wanting to be a different woman... especially when they're often beautiful, and other women would like to be them in turn.
    I'm retarded and read "be" instead of identify with. I don't really want to be her because I am happy with my life and for all I know she may be miserable. Plus I'd miss my house and being stuck on a possibly haunted freaky island would totally suck. You NT's!

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Being Lost would be so cool!
    (Aside from the lack of hot showers and toilet plumbing.)

You can be alone if you want.
    Everything is new and able to be explored.
    And being intuitively smart really shines if you have to bootstrap things.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w
    Socionics
    EII

Jah, he's INxP... and it's hard to tell whether he's a mystical thinker or an over-abstracted feeler. He definitely is a "sign-seeker."
    I think he's both abstract & (therefor?) mystical (in the sense of hard to know). I have my doubts about the P cause usually he seems more serious than loose.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by vince View Post
    I think he's both abstract & (therefor?) mystical (in the sense of hard to know). I have my doubts about the P cause usually he seems more serious than loose.
    If it means anything, the INFJ males I've known invariably are a lot less flexible on the surface than John Locke. They can even come across as fussy. Locke is the opposite of that.

Plus, if you watch him through the series, he is constantly adjusting himself to what happens in the environment and reacting... rather than asserting a specific itinerary outwards. Very casual, very kind/gentle, not "hard" or rigid. Passionate, yes... but about broad philosophical truths, not about lots of things that have to be done "just so."

INxJ's will look more put together, seem to have an air of certainty about them and how each situation should be properly approached.

MBTI
    lego

INxJ's will look more put together, seem to have an air of certainty about them and how each situation should be properly approached.
    I wonder, though . . . I remember having the idea that Locke was doing just this whenever he *needed* to make a decision in season 3. Season 2 he pretty much just played second-fiddle to Jack straight down the line.

He's mature & well-developed in his psychology, if nothing else.

I found myself identifying with Desmond in the most recent episodes. I'm interested in most of the characters, and find pieces that I can relate to in just about all of them . . . pretty much everyone except Rose, really (is Rose her name? The Mrs. unwavering hope & faith? Bernard's wife). Rose is pretty boring.