User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Smile No manky island hair on this lot is there

Am watching series 3 as we speak on sky one, bout 1/2 through..

Identify with? - Anyone remember Boone (Not because I fancy my sister I quickly note, but in other ways....) my favourite character is Sawyer.... I guess he is the image of a guy I wished I had a bit more confidence to be like in some respects was when I was in my twenties.. i.e some girls love a b*stard don't they? (Kate being the classic - torn between the rogue and the good man) plus I love his off the cuff nickname throwing, some take a few seconds longer to click than others...

And as for the general fancy question that is emerging in the thread, how can so many beautiful people survive on an island for 3 months + and still have such beautifiul hair, skin, etc etc

No sign of dietary deficiency or manky hair on Kate, Jin, Claire is there? Shannon probably has gone a bit manky by now bless her (sorry, bad taste - but it is only a story, sure she's out there somewhere blonde bob and v.long legs immaculate as ever...)

m

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

*bump*
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Locke reminds me of the youthful idealist I once was, and Sawyer reminds me of the dry and sarcastic realist I've become.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w
    Socionics
    EII

John Locke. His personality resembles Jesus the most

seriously : he's calm, has a monotone voice, he's a confidant, a decisionmaker, he seems like a 1on1 type of person, he seems honest & you can't pinpoint him on an emotional or rational preference.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

I've been pondering it off and on and I believe I identify most with Juliet.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    I've been pondering it off and on and I believe I identify most with Juliet.
    oh yeah, now that you mention her..she seems very INFJ.

MBTI
    INFP

None of them comes to mind. I identify with Erick in the 70's show, Wilson in House, Hiro in Heroes and a lot of other people in a lot of other series and movies, but I can't think of any in Lost. Are there any NFPs in Lost?
    I have arms for a fucking reaosn, so come hold me. Then we'll fuvk! Whoooooh! - GZA

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by vince View Post
    oh yeah, now that you mention her..she seems very INFJ.
    Yes, she's very typical INFJ, matching up with many female INFJs I know here.

Sun is either a more lower-key INFJ than Juliet or a more structured than average INFP.

Quote Originally Posted by vince View Post
    John Locke.... you can't pinpoint him on an emotional or rational preference.
    Jah, he's INxP... and it's hard to tell whether he's a mystical thinker or an over-abstracted feeler. He definitely is a "sign-seeker."
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

I'm Kate, even though I'm not on the run I think she's pretty so I'd like to be her.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

I'd like to DO Kate.

I don't really relate to any character more than the others. Depends on what is happening. Too many secrets.