• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Big Lebowski

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
This movie deserves it's own thread right here, right now. So I'm doing it. Funniest movie.

"Shut the f*** up, Donnie!"

walter_sobchak.jpg

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6

The Dude: Fuckin' Quintana... that creep can roll, man.
Walter Sobchak: Yeah, but he's a pervert, Dude.
The Dude: Yeah.
Walter Sobchak: No, he's a sex offender. With a record. He served 6 months in Chino for exposing himself to an eight year old.
The Dude: Oh!
Walter Sobchak: When he moved to Hollywood he had to go door to door to tell everyone he was a pederast.
Donny: What's a... pederast, Walter?
Walter Sobchak: Shut the fuck up, Donny.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Love this movie!!!

:heart:

Do you see what happens, Larry? This is what happens, this is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass!!!

soleil

MBTI Type
ENFP
I love this movie!

"Fuck sympathy! I don't need your fuckin' sympathy, man, I need my fucking johnson!"

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Okay so:
The Dude: ISTP
Walter: ESTJ
Old Man Lebowski: ISTJ
Maude Lebowski: INTJ
Bunny: ESFP
Brandt: ISFJ

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Sometimes you hit the bar and sometimes the bar hits you :D

The Dude: ISTJ
Walter: ESFJ
Donnie: *may he rest in peace*

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
^ISTJ for the dude? Hell naw. The link Edgar provided types The Dude as ISTP. That seems fitting to me.

Oom

Your time is gonna come.
MBTI Type
IsfP
Enneagram
5w4
My favorite scene has got to be when they're all watching the dude's landlord perform theatre, and Walter has to quiet his "shut the fuck up donny!"

The way he whispers it with malice in his voice just gets me rolling on the floor every time!:yim_rolling_on_the_