• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Dead Island

F

FigerPuppet

Dead Island is an open world video game in development by Techland for Microsoft Windows, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, scheduled for a 2011 release. It is centered on the challenge of survival on a zombie-infested island. Dead Island will feature open world gameplay, played from a first person perspective, with up to four-player co-operative play. The focus will be on melee combat, incorporating customizable weaponry and RPG elements.

Sounds interesting, but, to be honest, the only reason I made this thread was for the trailer. It's probably one of the best I've ever seen.

Check it:
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZqrG1bdGtg"]Dead Island[/YOUTUBE]

T

ThatGirl

This looks like one of those video games I would start playing out of curiosity, then become so disturbed by, I would absolutely have to beat it, with the good ending..... Otherwise it will give me nightmares.

Like Silent Hill. I'm not going there again! Fuck you Walter!