User Tag List

12311 Last

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Default Survivor Redemption

OOOOOH YEAAAAA! You all know what time it is! Time for the new survivor!!! I can tell this'll be a great season, certainly better than the last one. There are some great personalities and new game dynamics. Plus, there's my old fav... Russell!

I'm watching the show right now, and lmao at how scared shitless his team is, lol. I love it. And he did indeed pull exactly what they thought he would: grab the cute little girl and turn her into a villainess >:-). But you know what? That wont stop Russell at all. That's just how good he is. Even though i had reservations about it at first, since he's already had his chance... The king is back (and picked the color of kings no less, purple)!

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

That won't stop Russell because.... The producers of the show wouldn't ever allow Russell to be gone early. Lets be honest, the amount of attention he has grabbed for Survivor is too big to just let him be the first person voted off. He's not going anywhere.

I'm a little bit confused about why Rob is allowed on. A year or two ago Jeff Probst stated on his blog (yes, I do read Jeff Probst's blog) that there was kind of a 'three strikes you're out' for appearing on Survivor. That no person would ever come back to the show more than 3 times. Now all of a sudden... Here's Rob on his 4th tour. Whats that all about?
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

Yay!! Thanks for starting this up, Risen! I was tempted to start a thread like a week ago since I was so excited for this season, but that would have probably been a little overzealous of me.

I agree that I was a little hesitant to see both Rob and Russell back again, but I suppose it's fine. They're pretty entertaining. I agree that Russell will probably stay for some time yet again, especially since he has his classic game plan in place again with the villainess-woman alliance.

That episode was great! I watched it online a day late, and my dad told me to expect a crazy tribal, but I definitely wasn't expecting that!!! Poor Kristina. She looked like a good player, but now it looks like she's going to have to struggle to stay in the game. And I loved Francesca. Her comments were hilarious! Hopefully she makes it back from Redemption Island!

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I find that 'Federal Agent Guy' (can't remember his name) really funny. Like his excuses and reasons for things never make sense. Did you catch at tribal when he kept mispronouncing Francesca's name?

"FranSesca" "It's FranCHesca" "I have a really dry mouth Im getting treatment for it."

His excuses are always so weird.

He's definitely going to be around for awhile, because he's that guy that everyone loves to hate.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    "FranSesca" "It's FranCHesca" "I have a really dry mouth Im getting treatment for it."
    LOL yes that part was SO hilarious. Good excuse there, Phillip!

Quote Originally Posted by Patches
    He's definitely going to be around for awhile, because he's that guy that everyone loves to hate.
    And he's one of the only sources of strength on their team. How did the teams get split so unevenly? That challenge was not even fair. All tiny waif-like girls on one team and brawny men on the other??

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by MBTI Enthusiast View Post
    Yay!! Thanks for starting this up, Risen! I was tempted to start a thread like a week ago since I was so excited for this season, but that would have probably been a little overzealous of me.

I agree that I was a little hesitant to see both Rob and Russell back again, but I suppose it's fine. They're pretty entertaining. I agree that Russell will probably stay for some time yet again, especially since he has his classic game plan in place again with the villainess-woman alliance.

That episode was great! I watched it online a day late, and my dad told me to expect a crazy tribal, but I definitely wasn't expecting that!!! Poor Kristina. She looked like a good player, but now it looks like she's going to have to struggle to stay in the game. And I loved Francesca. Her comments were hilarious! Hopefully she makes it back from Redemption Island!
    Haha. I freakin knew that tribal was going to be one of the best 1st tribals ever, especially when I saw Rob already plotting to split votes, one person already having an idol, and the shakiness of her alliance. And sure enough, that was easily one of the best 1st tribal councils I've seen. Phil flipped out like nothing I've seen before. I'm still trying to figure out if he's just crazy (and the reason he's an *EX* CIA agent), or if he's acting and methodically manipulating the situation. Time will tell, but he seems batshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    I find that 'Federal Agent Guy' (can't remember his name) really funny. Like his excuses and reasons for things never make sense. Did you catch at tribal when he kept mispronouncing Francesca's name?

Yea, that was pure comedy gold !

figsfiggyfigs

Did anyone else laugh when Russel said "i'm dealing with a bunch of bitches" during the previews ????

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    Did anyone else laugh when Russel said "i'm dealing with a bunch of bitches" during the previews ????
    Lol. Yea, Russel has a certain way with words :P . "Deez bitches. I tried to shine em, but they don't wanna glisten!"

figsfiggyfigs

I like how they showed his dark-haired minion, bitching about taking someone down, right after he they audibly quoted him.

I wonder who he was actually talking about... if he was referring to his minions, or his tribe members being "weak and whiny".
    I'm pumped.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

I'm pretty sure his mistress/minion was speaking out of excitement for some awesome plan of Russel's (a blindside). We'll have to see if it pans out, because it looks like the whole rest of the tribe is united against him already.

And they've made the immunity idols kinda ridiculously easy to find, if you ask me. I don't like that.