• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Survivor Redemption

F

figsfiggyfigs

Disagree. I think some of them are just keeping their heads down. And I don't think Phillip is dumb, I think he's just batshit insane. I think Grant might actually be decently intelligent.

As of right now, the only two who have convinced me that they have the IQ of a rock with Asperger's syndrome are Natalie and Ashley.

The only person I've seen outwardly acknowledged that they were just keeping their head down, has been Philp and Andrea. I know that Grant is finally starting to ask questions(ever since the fish incident lol).
Its pretty clear that Natalie and Rob are loyally bound. Ashley is third fiddle. Ashley seems completely unaware. Andrea has NO strategy what so ever, except to keep her head down until plucked off. Grant is surfing the tide as well. I have seen no strategic discussions coming from anyone other than Rob and Philp<-whose plan is incoherently spewed.

I don't feel bad for the old tribe, they've dug their own grave. The only person I do want back is Dave...

I think I'd like to see David win out at Redemption island too. He's sort of a grump, but he could make things interesting.
Thats probably my favourite thing about David. He's a grump. <3

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Rob really got his alliance in a lock step cult-like following.

For some reason it reminds me a bit of the novel "Animal Farm". The rules of "don't talk to them" or "the buddy system" remind me eerily of a perception of some of the cliques I didn't associate with (or who didn't associate with me) in high school. Kinda creepy but entertaining to watch.

Also Phil with a feather tied to his forehead and his recollection of his Native American grandfathers predictions and "visions" of his particular season participating in Survivor are similarly outthere and entertaining.

Good season.

F

figsfiggyfigs

gefus, I effing hate phil.

It REALLY pisses me off when someone brings up the Race card.

FakePlasticAlice

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I can't believe they kept him around after that!
Wait a minute..of course i can... who better to bring to the final 2.

And BOOO on David going home:( </3 But at least i still get too oogle him at tribal!

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Interesting episode. I will repeat my mantra that 'Phil is crazy, but crazy like a fox'. I suspect he is aiming for the 100k of second place.

Who logically/stratigically wouldn't want to carry Phil to the final two? Yeah Phil played the race card and he played it well (in this case played it well by playing it badly by making himself a pariah). The choice of the pariah to take to the final two, would be the clear choice of someone who is an emotionally detached/logical/strict strategist tribe leader, like Rob (ENTJ).

Beorn

Permabanned
I can't believe they kept him around after that!
Wait a minute..of course i can... who better to bring to the final 2.

And BOOO on David going home:( </3 But at least i still get too oogle him at tribal!

This reminds me that today is the first episode of ponderosa!

Although I'm guessing watching Dave mope around ponderosa won't be that entertaining. However, if phil does get voted off before the final 2 or 3 it will fun watching him raise hell at ponderosa.

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
Yeah. I was going to make the point that Phillip is the perfect choice to take to the final 3, but someone else beat me to it.

It's certainly going to be interesting to see him answer the questions at the final tribal council. He's going to rant and ramble his ass off.

Good reminder Beef. I love watching the people who got voted off.

Also, I'm about half sick of Matt. I'm glad you have religion and all, but Jesus probably doesn't care if you can stack dominos 8 feet high.

F

figsfiggyfigs

The first thing I did after watching the new episode was watching ponderosa. I'm extremely annoyed that David lost, but like alice said, at least we can continue watching him. I loved his grumpy ass.

Rob(ENTJ) mentioned a long time ago how perfect Phil would be to take to the final three.

I'm glad you have religion and all, but Jesus probably doesn't care if you can stack dominos 8 feet high.

:rofl1: I was thinking the EXACT same thing!

I can watch the ppl who get voted off? Where?

On the CBS Survivor website, they have a tab named Ponderosa, where they have videos up.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
^ on the CBS.com website, look for the Survivor page and then the Ponderosa link from there.

Edit YWIR, ya beat me to it!

-----

This season is really spiraling for me. Rob as the godfather, Phil as the crazy person, the bevy of blonde & brunette half-wits. The ex-NFL/sports players. Sigh. It's so formulaic now, how about just some strong personalities instead of these EXTREME ones? Surely they knew Phil was a few cards shy of a full deck when they cast him. Unless he's just a mighty-fine actor, playing crazy, and only his "best bits" get shown on each episode.

And speaking of bits ... who would wear red saggy undies on their way to play Survivor? Now with his shorts buried, are we to be subjected to this visual atrocity until Phil gets voted out?

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
Try searching for it on YouTube. Theyre always uploaded on there by other randoms.

FakePlasticAlice

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
^ just did that..now i'm getting a msg that it's either unavailable or being blocked by my browser..which it isn't:/

F

figsfiggyfigs

I'm pumped.

The girls should've flipped and voted out rob, and solidified their "female alliance" .

FakePlasticAlice

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I love the 3-way "duels" lol.

Finally, i think things are about to get interesting now that we're down Rob's tribe.

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
They did it. I'm proud of them.

They stuck together until the whole other tribe was gone. What 20 other tribes always say they will do, and never have.

So 4-way redemption island next week? Theres almost as many people on the redemption Island tribe as in the real tribe. How cool would it be if they added the 5th person and had a 5v5 merge?

FakePlasticAlice

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
So 4-way redemption island next week? Theres almost as many people on the redemption Island tribe as in the real tribe. How cool would it be if they added the 5th person and had a 5v5 merge?

4-way duel!:p I was thinking the same thing Patches.. otherwise i don't really understand the point of having so many people on redemption island. Then again, maybe i should stop trying to make sense out of reality tv.

Still rooting for Matt..the ultimate underdog!

Let the backstabbing begin!!

F

figsfiggyfigs

4-way redemption island next week? Theres almost as many people on the redemption Island tribe as in the real tribe. How cool would it be if they added the 5th person and had a 5v5 merge?

Thinking the same thing. I hope they do it!