User Tag List

First 56789 Last

figsfiggyfigs

because I get all excited momentarily. You took that away from me. ..

Ps: I love Rob, Matt is an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    Matt is an idiot.
    Agreed.

I don't like rob, but he's making all the right moves.
    Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

No way Matt makes it back in. It's just not going to happen again.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Dayang! Robs got more juice than even I gave him credit for.

Matt just got some serious slapdown...How you like turning the other cheek now? Beeotch!

I think its cool that Matt has got a strong spiritual belief but droning on about his spiritual beliefs like a pharisees is a bit much, hypocritical (contrary to the words in the New Testiment and one dimensional and glad to have him back on Redemption Island to chill his roll (although I hope he continues to survive in his challenge roll)

I loved this line from Rob:
    ]“Look, I got nothing against God,”
    “I mean, I go to church on Sunday. But any time a group of individuals [competing survivor contestants] likes the same things, I don't like that. It could be romantic comedies, it could be Oreo cookies
    "
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

figsfiggyfigs

I'm Pissed

MBTI
    FREE

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    I'm Pissed
    This is a gift for you Dee.

Get well soon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I'm impressed.

It looks like Rob's tribe might actually do what no other tribe has completely done before. And that is - honor their agreement to stick together post-merge until the other tribe is gone. Ill be impressed if they make it down to the 6 of them without someone flipping and trying to blindside Rob.

Also, out of curiosity, I looked up to see if there was any problem eating a dead fish after rigor mortis sets in, like Rob told them not to. Apparently theres no issue with that, and if you wait a little while the fish will go back to being limp anyway. Talkin' out your ass, Rob!
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

figsfiggyfigs

I'm EXTREMELY impressed with Rob as well. He has the game down. It looks like Grant is starting to stray though.

I loved when he went to get some fish from zapatera, and Rob was like " Grant!" and gave him a dirty look. I flashed back to when I was a kid at peoples house, and I ask something rude, and my mom would say my name really sternly.

Philp is annoying as hell, but he's hilarious. He's constantly contradicting himself.

Anew Leaf

I used to hate rob. ( primarily because of that hideous accent). But I am starting to like/admire him this time around.

Russell was a disappointment.

figsfiggyfigs

Oh I've always liked rob. I was really excited to see him back.