Ressel:

Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by Beefeater View Post
    Ressel:

It just showed how important the game is to him. I thought it was wonderful. It was hard not to laugh though.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTP

Lol Ressell really loved the game, that's why he cried.
    Let's hope Philip will sick around, it's gonna be boring if he's voted out too.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

He lead a foolish campaign entering into his third season of Survivor, but his legacy as the greatest player to ever grace a deserted beach on our televisions remains untainted. He is a living monument to the greatness that is Machiavellian, ends over the means, power rules all gameplay that so few have EVER been able to grasp, much less extract its bountiful potential. He certainly left with honor, in my eyes. ALL HAIL KING RUSSEL! LONG LIVE THE KING!

...now back to reality.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

I almost thought Jeff Probst was going to say something like, "Russell, since this is your 3rd attempt at Survivor, we're going to send you to ANOTHER different redemption island..." or something along those lines to allow him to stay. I really can't believe he's gone. It was pretty sad to watch him cry, but he did compose himself for that final speech. It's sad also how he said, "This is the last time I am going to play this game. I've already proved everything to my family and myself." I guess I'm sad to see him go.

I think I'm rooting for David, since he apparently has the highest IQ of any survivor contestant ever. Sounds cool. lol.

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by MBTI Enthusiast View Post
    I almost thought Jeff Probst was going to say something like, "Russell, since this is your 3rd attempt at Survivor, we're going to send you to ANOTHER different redemption island..." or something along those lines to allow him to stay. I really can't believe he's gone. It was pretty sad to watch him cry, but he did compose himself for that final speech. It's sad also how he said, "This is the last time I am going to play this game. I've already proved everything to my family and myself." I guess I'm sad to see him go.

I think I'm rooting for David, since he apparently has the highest IQ of any survivor contestant ever. Sounds cool. lol.
    I actually want to see more of David as well, it doesn't seem like a lot of the survivors are getting their share of camera time this round. They've focused too much on Boston Rob and Russel. They're forgetting that anyone of these people can win the game. They did the same thing with Fabio last season, they only had him on a few times when they were making fun of him, other than that, we didn't get to see much, and he ended up winning the game.
    I want to see what other drama is going on around camp, and what peoples opinions are of each other; attention AWAY from Boston Rob and philip.
    Yes , they're entertaining. But I wan't to hear more about the other competitor's plans . What are THEY up to?

I was really sad to hear Russell admit all of that; it was sort of like adding salt to the wound. Fans were already pretty upset with him leaving, but to hear him vow to never do survivor again was a " NOoooooooooooooo" moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Risen View Post
    He lead a foolish campaign entering into his third season of Survivor, but his legacy as the greatest player to ever grace a deserted beach on our televisions remains untainted. He is a living monument to the greatness that is Machiavellian, ends over the means, power rules all gameplay that so few have EVER been able to grasp, much less extract its bountiful potential. He certainly left with honor, in my eyes. ALL HAIL KING RUSSEL! LONG LIVE THE KING!

...now back to reality.
    ...wow...ahh...yeahhhhh..

I agree. Russells game this season was weak, and predictable. I do wish that one chick switched and she could've saved him; but he wasn't doing anything INTERESTING this season, maybe he was waiting till the merge to really bring out the terror.

I think the way Boston Rob's started his play was really well executed. Although, it seems that the dominoes are starting to fall all around him, one by one. Even his bitch Philip doesn't trust him anymore. It's only a matter of time before they start forming an alliance against him.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

I think Russel was crying crocodile tears. And my prediction Russel will not be back for allegedly leaking spoilers as to this season. See http://www.realityblurred.com/realit...poiler_missyae
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

E-mail headers are easy to fake though ... I doubt those will conclusively prove anything. But would I put it past Russell? Absolutely not!
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post
    E-mail headers are easy to fake though ... I doubt those will conclusively prove anything. But would I put it past Russell? Absolutely not!
    Good point and I am having second thoughts about my prediction especially seeing that JP is apparently a fan of Russell and Russ seems to be wavering in his resolve to make this year his last Survivor. See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKdN_...layer_embedded

What type is Jeff Probst? I am thinking ESfJ
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    What type is Jeff Probst? I am thinking ESfJ
    Good question about "JP"! I'll go with ESXX...
    Last edited by MBTI Enthusiast; 03-17-2011 at 09:57 PM.