User Tag List

First 12345 Last

figsfiggyfigs

I'm half way through, and WOW..... This is fantastic!!!!

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Now the question is... Can Russel win on Redemption island through at least 5-6 more people, if not more. He was never notorious for winning individual challenges... But if I recall correctly he won at the final 4 challenges when he absolutely needed it. Was it just dumb luck, or can Russel pull out the wins when he absolutely needs them?
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

figsfiggyfigs

I really hope he can.

I believe that at merge, they'll bring back the person from redemption, and start redemption all over again.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTP

I dont think "Ressel" is gonna survive on redemption island, hes too fat and lazy.
    That old firefigher lady should've stick to the plan, the other dudes are gonna vote her out anyway.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Muscle bitch is dumb. She'll get nowhere on her own, she really did stand a better chance with Russel. Russel brought it on himself for being lazy and arrogant as shit. Just sat around camp and didn't even pretend to be anyone else's friend, and didn't make any inroads to the other side of the tribe. COMPLETELY Relying in finding idols isn't intelligent gameplay, though it's always sweet when he DOES find one. meh.

MBTI
    INtP

All I can say is, it's about 30 episodes too late. Hopefully Matt gets rid of him in a minute or two. Russell's made survivor almost unwatchable from his first episode -- although part of that's the editors' fault, but... ugh. Glad to see him voted out, will be happier when he's gone.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by kelric View Post
    All I can say is, it's about 30 episodes too late. Hopefully Matt gets rid of him in a minute or two. Russell's made survivor almost unwatchable from his first episode -- although part of that's the editors' fault, but... ugh. Glad to see him voted out, will be happier when he's gone.
    Oh no, if Russell is out it's gonna be less funny.
    If Philip is voted out too, I'm not watching the show anymore !

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Russel started off pretty good with his speech but then him fell into the complacancy of repeating his strategy; which as of this time is stale, obvious and not nearly as cleanly executed. You gotta be fucking up bigtime in the game of Survivor if the team will throw a challege just to get rid of you.

Russels mistakes:

1. Too arrogant/intimidating
    2. Too repetitive of his playing strategy style (as all or most of the contestants were aware)
    3. Did too much of his own dirty work ( and got caught doing it didn't use his confederates for any beneficial delegation).

Also although not killer on its own it didn't help that he was lazy. Russel didn't pull his weight around camp and worse then that, all his confederates followed suit.

Should have:
    1. Used star power/charisma to rally team against other team with the mantra of "merge dominance".
    2. Not be obvious in his allegiance, create other secret alliances. Fellow southern boy Ralph could have been recruited early on, instead Russel alienates him. They waited until the last day to establish rapport with muscle lady...toooo late my boy. Whoever, he needed appear to work toward the interests of others rather than blatant in you face self interest.
    3. Used his sneakiness to break up the larger alliance earlier.(misperseption strategy_
    4. Developed a better form of intelligence (i.e. spying and secret/across lines communications)
    5. Incorporate submission while in weaving the noose of domination (passive aggressive strategy).
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

Banned
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    Russel started off pretty good with his speech but then him fell into the complacancy of repeating his strategy; which as of this time is stale, obvious and not nearly as cleanly executed. You gotta be fucking up bigtime in the game of Survivor if the team will throw a challege just to get rid of you.

Russels mistakes:

1. Too arrogant/intimidating
    2. Too repetitive of his playing strategy style (as all or most of the contestants were aware)
    3. Did too much of his own dirty work ( and got caught doing it didn't use his confederates for any beneficial delegation).

Also although not killer on its own it didn't help that he was lazy. Russel didn't pull his weight around camp and worse then that, all his confederates followed suit.

Should have:
    1. Used star power/charisma to rally team against other team with the mantra of "merge dominance".
    2. Not be obvious in his allegiance, create other secret alliances. Fellow southern boy Ralph could have been recruited early on, instead Russel alienates him. They waited until the last day to establish rapport with muscle lady...toooo late my boy. Whoever, he needed appear to work toward the interests of others rather than blatant in you face self interest.
    3. Used his sneakiness to break up the larger alliance earlier.(misperseption strategy_
    4. Developed a better form of intelligence (i.e. spying and secret/across lines communications)
    5. Incorporate submission while in weaving the noose of domination (passive aggressive strategy).
    Lol very good analysis.

He didn't use the classics "art of war" this year : "divid and conquer" and "keep your enemies closer". All men looking for power should stick to this.

figsfiggyfigs

....Oh man....