User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Risen View Post
    And they've made the immunity idols kinda ridiculously easy to find, if you ask me. I don't like that.
    I think that probably has a lot to do with how the filming is being spliced. These people have HOURS upon HOURS of free time that we don't see. Even back in Season 20, I bet Russel was looking for HOURS when they cut it as if he found it in minutes each time. Same with these people. I doubt it was as easy/fast as they make it look.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

Banned
    MBTI
    INTP

Lol I'm a fan of Russell since the start, so it's great to see him again.

And I'm a fan of the crazy black fed agent, he's already a legend xD (franschweska)
    Hope he's gonna stay a long time.

Their rumors that this is the last season because of low ratings, hope it wont be.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Agent Phillip is a gas.

Cant get enough of him (and the reaction he brings out in others). The analysis of the tiger and gorillla tatoos got me laughing my ass off. It might be an internet rumour but I read Phillip was recruited for the show when casting director Lynne Spillman saw him rollerdancing.

I don't know about him exactly being crazy like a fox but I think he is smarter than he is letting on and think the manipulators/agressive players/i.e. Rob will have a hard time discarding him vs attempting to take advantage of his disposition as a wild card similar how Coach Wade: the Dragonslayer was used as a polarizing wedge figure in “Survivor: Tocantins”.

I like the redemption island aspect of the show hopefully those that come back won't automatically be shot back off the island. I find Russel entertaining but it looks like Rob is in his groove this season.

My money is on Rob finally winning the million bucks this time around.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

Banned
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    Agent Phillip is a gas.

Cant get enough of him (and the reaction he brings out in others). The analysis of the tiger and gorillla tatoos got me laughing my ass off. It might be an internet rumour but I read Phillip was recruited for the show when casting director Lynne Spillman saw him rollerdancing.

I don't know about him exactly being crazy like a fox but I think he is smarter than he is letting on and think the manipulators/agressive players/i.e. Rob will have a hard time discarding him vs attempting to take advantage of his disposition as a wild card similar how Coach Wade: the Dragonslayer was used as a polarizing wedge figure in “Survivor: Tocantins”.

I like the redemption island aspect of the show hopefully those that come back won't automatically be shot back off the island. I find Russel entertaining but it looks like Rob is in his groove this season.

My money is on Rob finally winning the million bucks this time around.
    I like Russel "machiavellianism", everybody hates him but he's still able to make it to the end lol. Pretty sure the production is helping him because fans loves him.
    Rob looks more evil than previous seasons, its gonna be interesting.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

if anyone knows a link to Russels first survivor full epidodes please post here or in a PM the link
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

Banned
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    if anyone knows a link to Russels first survivor full epidodes please post here or in a PM the link
    I got a link for streaming episodes, Rusell's first survivor was in survivor season 19 :
    Right here

And there you can download the whole season

The guy is so funny

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

If Russell blindsides them and votes out that furball without him even using his idol im gonna lmao.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Wooooooow.

figsfiggyfigs

I haven't read anything you guys wrote . I just fast-forwarded to the ending of the new episode to see who gets voted, but OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

*GASPS*

Bye bye Ressell... i mean Russell.
    Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it