User Tag List

First 123

To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Tofu562 View Post
    lol 7th ed shivan dragon and Darigaaz from invasion block

I am a huge nerd
    Best Dragons Ever

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    My mono green is overwhelming stampede based.. Acidic slimes, wolf briar elementals, leatherback baaloths, birds of paradise, hydras.. I think there's a new ridiculous card out that puts wurm creature tokens out that I want. It's a cute deck.

My commander deck is WRB, my general sends demons, angels, and dragons out when she attacks. It's a precon deck, but my buddy is going to help me modify it to run faster and better.
    Mono green stompy decks are always the best Also, props for Kaliaa of the vast EDH; I've made a Vish Kal 'Destroy Stuff' deck and I'm working on a Grand Arbiter Augustin IV 'Bureaucracy Control" deck.

Niether test will score properly; I click 'Score test' yet nothing happens Ah well, I already know that I am a vorthos/timmy

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sp
    Socionics
    ESFj Ti

I play magic all the time, surprisingly enough. My first game was 15 years ago, and I played for a few years. I tried to get into tournaments, but everything went to shit and I couldn't play anymore. I got back into it about a year and a half ago. It's tons of fun right now. I play standard and EDH. I usually come up with a new deck every couple weeks. Right now it's mono black with a bunch of reanimating, creature stealing, and life draining. I admit I only put the deck together so I could make use of my 2 Sorin Markovs, which is probably my favorite card right now. I can't wait for M12 in a couple weeks. I love all the spoilers. My friends are all excited about making blue mill decks with all the mill cards that are out right now. I lurk on mtgsalvation, but I don't bother posting because I just don't have the time for it and the culture just seems like a typical hyper-argumentative magic player paradise. Not really my thing.
    {The Diplomat}
    Slytherpuff
    s|L|OAx
    Meow.

Ginkgo

I fiddled with MTG in high school. Thought about picking it back up since it's reasonable inexpensive, and it would be tailored to my interests. I would rather not get too carried away with that child like enamor that floats in the joyful tears of every fanboy ever to throw himself on the stage of an E3 convention, where gas masks are worn for visual affect and for resisting the odors of the collective basement of every geek within a 20 mile radius.

MBTI
    Why?
    Enneagram
    How?

Shit, 7th Ed is now considered "old school"? I feel ancient now. ;__;

I started playing back in Mercadian Masques, and stopped playing around the time that 9th Ed came out. It was a lot of fun, but I just couldn't keep up with the costs of the cards along with the time investment to learn the new decks every time a new set came out. My all-time favorite deck was Red weenies. Gobbos were so much fun. <3
    "The serious problems in life, however, are never fully solved. If ever they appear to be so it is a sure sign that something has been lost. The meaning and purpose of a problem seem to lie not in its solution but in our working at it incessantly."

-Carl Gustav Jung

MBTI
    ENFP

Hell yeah, I used to have a monored goblin deck too. Complete with siege-gang commander and goblin piledriver. and goblin recruiter.

Mercadian masques was a cool set too. Two-headed dragon!

MBTI
    Why?
    Enneagram
    How?

Quote Originally Posted by Tofu562 View Post
    siege-gang commander and goblin piledriver. and goblin recruiter.
    Those three cards were proof that Wizards loved monored players and wanted them to be happy. <3
    "The serious problems in life, however, are never fully solved. If ever they appear to be so it is a sure sign that something has been lost. The meaning and purpose of a problem seem to lie not in its solution but in our working at it incessantly."

-Carl Gustav Jung

MBTI
    ENFP

I played with a friend's monored a lot too. Flame wave was a personal favorite. Buh-bye weenies.