• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Magic the Gathering

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
lol 7th ed shivan dragon and Darigaaz from invasion block

I am a huge nerd

Best Dragons Ever :nerd:

My mono green is overwhelming stampede based.. Acidic slimes, wolf briar elementals, leatherback baaloths, birds of paradise, hydras.. I think there's a new ridiculous card out that puts wurm creature tokens out that I want. It's a cute deck.

My commander deck is WRB, my general sends demons, angels, and dragons out when she attacks. It's a precon deck, but my buddy is going to help me modify it to run faster and better.

Mono green stompy decks are always the best :yes: Also, props for Kaliaa of the vast EDH; I've made a Vish Kal 'Destroy Stuff' deck and I'm working on a Grand Arbiter Augustin IV 'Bureaucracy Control" deck.

Niether test will score properly; I click 'Score test' yet nothing happens :( Ah well, I already know that I am a vorthos/timmy :)

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I play magic all the time, surprisingly enough. My first game was 15 years ago, and I played for a few years. I tried to get into tournaments, but everything went to shit and I couldn't play anymore. I got back into it about a year and a half ago. It's tons of fun right now. I play standard and EDH. I usually come up with a new deck every couple weeks. Right now it's mono black with a bunch of reanimating, creature stealing, and life draining. I admit I only put the deck together so I could make use of my 2 Sorin Markovs, which is probably my favorite card right now. I can't wait for M12 in a couple weeks. I love all the spoilers. My friends are all excited about making blue mill decks with all the mill cards that are out right now. I lurk on mtgsalvation, but I don't bother posting because I just don't have the time for it and the culture just seems like a typical hyper-argumentative magic player paradise. Not really my thing.

G

Ginkgo

I fiddled with MTG in high school. Thought about picking it back up since it's reasonable inexpensive, and it would be tailored to my interests. I would rather not get too carried away with that child like enamor that floats in the joyful tears of every fanboy ever to throw himself on the stage of an E3 convention, where gas masks are worn for visual affect and for resisting the odors of the collective basement of every geek within a 20 mile radius.

The Vulture

MBTI Type
Why?
Enneagram
How?
Shit, 7th Ed is now considered "old school"? I feel ancient now. ;__;

I started playing back in Mercadian Masques, and stopped playing around the time that 9th Ed came out. It was a lot of fun, but I just couldn't keep up with the costs of the cards along with the time investment to learn the new decks every time a new set came out. My all-time favorite deck was Red weenies. Gobbos were so much fun. <3

Tofu562

MBTI Type
ENFP
Hell yeah, I used to have a monored goblin deck too. Complete with siege-gang commander and goblin piledriver. and goblin recruiter.

Mercadian masques was a cool set too. Two-headed dragon!

Tofu562

MBTI Type
ENFP
I played with a friend's monored a lot too. Flame wave was a personal favorite. Buh-bye weenies.