User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post
    Just curious, have you ever heard of MTGSalvation?
    I haven't at all. I'm currently looking at potentially playing online, but I just don't want to spend money on virtual cards when I won't even buy IRL cards.

Quote Originally Posted by chachamaru View Post
    I played a white deck. It was fun. I didn't like attacking.

Once had a Moon Glow Moth that swung for 42 because I kept on adding things to it.
    @_@ To me, blue and white are the worst colors. I especially think that white is broken.

I played an EDH game for the first time last night. It was pretty cool, I admit, but I don't have a deck of my own for it yet.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I've played it, my kid is absolutely nuts about it. Shadowfist is a superior collectable card game. Alas, it's almost dead, though.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    -1w sp/sx
    Socionics
    IOU Ni

Always looked to me like a 'lawyer game' Watching my sister play has always had the endearing charm of legal discussions
    IN SERIO FATVITAS.

-τὸ γὰρ γράμμα ἀποκτέννει, τὸ δὲ πνεῦμα ζῳοποιεῖ-

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    I haven't at all. I'm currently looking at potentially playing online, but I just don't want to spend money on virtual cards when I won't even buy IRL cards.
    It's a fairly popular site, although be careful if you tread foot there, as the mods are super strict (most being INTJ's and INTP's) :eek:

Also, I agree, whats the point of buying virtual cards when paper ones are so much better?

MBTI
    ENFP

my avatar: exhibit A.

Red is the best color, duhhhhh. I think it is the ENFP color, lol. On a side note, Gryffindor's for bosses.

I play old school. I hate the new post 8th edition look. I started playing during the Invasion block/7th edition. Incidentally those are my favorite sets, but I dig a lot of the older blocks. I didn't touch Mirrodin but I dabbled in Kamigawa. After Kamigawa I pretty much lost interest in the game's new developments, but I still play every now and then, with mostly the older cards of course.

I make my friends play with mana burn. That shit is in the storyline...

My main deck is a three-color RGB deck. It's loaded with creature removal -- 4 terminates, plus a healthy amount of burns, including 4 lightning bolts. The green portion can get pretty wild -- Vernal Bloom plus Fanning the Flames is pretty horrific. To top it off there are some heavy hitters -- two thorn elementals, a spiritmonger, some dragons (vaevictus asmadi!) and a couple of fierce empaths to get them out into the fray.

Magic I think jives pretty well with MBTI... I'm an ENFP and my favorite color is Red; my INTP friend loves playing White, go figure, haha. Then again I have another friend that likes playing as Blue, and he's an ENFP. What a weirdo.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Tofu562 View Post
    my avatar: exhibit A.

Red is the best color, duhhhhh. I think it is the ENFP color, lol. On a side note, Gryffindor's for bosses.

I play old school. I hate the new post 8th edition look. I started playing during the Invasion block/7th edition. Incidentally those are my favorite sets, but I dig a lot of the older blocks. I didn't touch Mirrodin but I dabbled in Kamigawa. After Kamigawa I pretty much lost interest in the game's new developments, but I still play every now and then, with mostly the older cards of course.

I make my friends play with mana burn. That shit is in the storyline...

My main deck is a three-color RGB deck. It's loaded with creature removal -- 4 terminates, plus a healthy amount of burns, including 4 lightning bolts. The green portion can get pretty wild -- Vernal Bloom plus Fanning the Flames is pretty horrific. To top it off there are some heavy hitters -- two thorn elementals, a spiritmonger, some dragons (vaevictus asmadi!) and a couple of fierce empaths to get them out into the fray.

Magic I think jives pretty well with MBTI... I'm an ENFP and my favorite color is Red; my INTP friend loves playing White, go figure, haha. Then again I have another friend that likes playing as Blue, and he's an ENFP. What a weirdo.
    ENFP + Red + old-school player + awesome post =

MBTI
    ENFP

lol I don't recognize the artwork

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Oh whoops, I forgot you're an odlschool player, and those pics are from more recent MTG cards, so of course you would recognize them, my bad

So to make up for that, I shall post pics of older dragons instead!

MBTI
    ENFP

lol 7th ed shivan dragon and Darigaaz from invasion block

I am a huge nerd

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

My mono green is overwhelming stampede based.. Acidic slimes, wolf briar elementals, leatherback baaloths, birds of paradise, hydras.. I think there's a new ridiculous card out that puts wurm creature tokens out that I want. It's a cute deck.

My commander deck is WRB, my general sends demons, angels, and dragons out when she attacks. It's a precon deck, but my buddy is going to help me modify it to run faster and better.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge