• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Coachella and Burning Man Festivals!

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Anyone ever been to either of these or plan on going this year? I'm very curious about both!

The Burning Man Project :: Welcome Home

Coachella

I generally don't like monster festivals (with monster crowds) but Coachella seems very mellow and I've been interested in going to Burning Man for a while (and from descriptions and pics, doesn't seem that 'crowded')

Thanks~

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Anyone ever been to either of these or plan on going this year? I'm very curious about both!

The Burning Man Project :: Welcome Home

Coachella

I generally don't like monster festivals (with monster crowds) but Coachella seems very mellow and I've been interested in going to Burning Man for a while (and from descriptions and pics, doesn't seem that 'crowded')

Thanks~
I think you and FM should go together. ;)

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
^^

:huh:

:yim_rolling_on_the_

You are a funny woman Jen.

I'm sure FM appreciated that as well.

But, now seriously --

Can anyone tell me about these events?

MBTI Type
INTJ
I'm sure FM appreciated that as well.

But, now seriously --

Can anyone tell me about these events?

He did. :)

I know a bunch of people that have been to Coachella and they pretty much all say the same things.

1. It's HOT, and water is expensive. If you are the type that wilts in the heat you will be miserable.

2. The reason to go is to see a lot of bands. If you are a fan of only a few, better to not go because the performances of individual bands are never as good as when you see them on their own. This is why I've never gone...there are never more than 3 or 4 bands out of the 50 or so that I want to see, and they're rarely the headliners.